“Top 10% of Hamton Inn's”

Hampton Inn & Suites, Springfield
Ranked #6 of 49 Hotels in Springfield
Olathe, Kansas
“Top 10% of Hamton Inn's”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

I have stayed at a lot on Hamton's and they rank from 5 stars to 1. This one is good. Clean, good staff and well taken care of. They keep everything updates so nothing looks ran down. Rooms are clean and new TV and device charging station. Pool looked great and I wish I had my kids here to play in it. Workout room was small but clean and comfortable. The bathroom in my room could use a little work but the staff made up for it so my rating is 5 "dots".

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

We are Hilton diamond members and have stayed in many properties. This is one of the nicer ones! Seems well run, clean, attractive and hospitable. Can't ask for more...unless it would be cheaper rates. The Hampton Inn hotels are seemingly getting more expensive and some are getting more run down.

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Helen
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Hotel and staff were really nice. The hotel has a nice lobby, work out facility and really nice pool area. The only issue was a musty smell in the room. I think it was a minimul issue since the rest of the hotel smelled good.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Fayetteville, Arkansas
Reviewed 6 November 2013

My husband and I took a few days off and drove to Springfield for some R&R. We stayed at this Hampton Inn for three evenings and it was perfect! I wanted to stay someplace that was comfortable and with easy access to the town; since I had no agenda, I also wanted a hotel with a nice pool area. We got it all! Our room was close to the pool and most of the time I had it all to myself. I greatly enjoyed just hanging out in that glorious spot, drifting in and out of both the pool and whirlpool. I didn't use the fitness center as it wasn't up to the usual standards; most Hamptons have free weights too, and this didn't. But, our room was large and clean. It did not have a fridge, but the front desk was kind enough to send one down for our stay. The lobby was spacious, as was the breakfast area. And, the breakfast was wonderful. We are both vegetarian, and the staff was kind enough to fix eggs for us without meat. Hotel staff, as a whole, were wonderful! All in all, we had a great time and would definitely stay there again if we return to Springfield!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Overland Park, United States
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Excellent facility. Extremely friendly people trained to help you in all of your needs. Dining area allows daytime access to tables, and is often filled with people interacting with each other. Definately a must stay in the Springfield Market.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 25 October 2013

It has been some time we stayed at Hampton. Based on this fine property, we will stay more often. When checking in, we were simply handed our keys. Nice touch. Pleasant lobby. Service personnel were bubbly and competent. Our room was clean and well appointed. Breakfast room included fresh fruit as well as the usual waffle machine et al. Overall, a good experience.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Maui, Hawaii
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I booked the last room in the hotel. It was very nice, clean and spacious. The breakfast fare was very nice as I do not eat gluten I still had hard boiled eggs and a nice selection of fruit. The staff were friendly and efficient.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo