“Exceeded my expectations”

Ranked #6 of 49 Hotels in Springfield
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Exceeded my expectations”
Reviewed 16 November 2010

My expectations were low heading to the hotel. But, the service was very good as they staff was friendly and willing to help. The rooms while not as nice I would like were okay as they were clean and the beds were nice. Had a nice flat screen tv to watch the game on while working on laptop.

If my travels require me to stay in the area again I would consider staying here.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Glenview, Illinois
Reviewed 12 October 2010

This was our 1st stay at a Hampton Inn - now we only stay at Hampton Inns. It was the cleanest hotel we've ever stayed at and very nice, up-to-date accomodations. The breakfast buffet (included) was superb - hot and plenty to choose from. Couldn't have asked for anything more! Overall, very clean and comfortable. And we consider ourselves very picky!

• Stayed December 2009, travelled with family
Atlanta
Reviewed 24 September 2010

This is the nicest Hampton Inn I've visited, and reasonably priced. A quiet, comfortable, well appointed room, convenient to the interstate, with an indoor pool and exercise facilties, and a better than average breakfast featuring waffles, eggs, ham, fruit salad, bananas, apples, sliced fresh strawberries, oatmeal, several yogurts, cereals and pastries. The staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
Turlock, California
Reviewed 4 August 2010

My husband and I like to travel different places. In this trip we decided to check out Midwest area. We were tired from our long flight from Sacramento to Springfield. When we got to the front desk ladies are very nice and very friendly. We felt so welcome on this hotel. The next morning, we had breakfast and the ladies at the breakfast were so friendly. The housekeeping are friendly as well. The room was very clean and spacious. We will definetely come back and stay at this hotel in our future travel to springfield...

Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed 4 August 2010

This is the best hotel. I came to Springfield with my husband passing through, we stopped off at the Hampton because it was right off I-44. The rooms were very clean and the staff was super helpful and friendly. We were very tired and it was nice to be greated with such hospitality! Their breakfast was great and I loved the look of their lobby! Overall, I had no complaints and I would reccommend it to my closest friends!

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
Pensacola
Reviewed 11 July 2010

Stayed here for two nights, one heading out west and once coming back. Had made reservations in advance using Hilton Honors points. The first stop was better than the second night . . .during the first stop the room was not damp, but the room was on the second floor. The second night, our room was on the ground floor, and the dampness was noticeable when we walked into the room. It was very late and we were very tired, so we didn't request to be moved. If ever in the Springfield area, I would probably stay here again but request to be on the second floor.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with family
Kansas City, MO
Reviewed 23 June 2010

I travel weekly for business and usually stay at another hotel when in Springfield, MO. They were full this week so I booked the Hampton on North Glenstone based on Trip Advisor reviews. Boy- did they steer me wrong.

If I were sleeping in the lobby this hotel might be fine but the rest of the hotel is gross. It smells wet which seems odd since the AC has been on for a couple months now. The carpet in my room was damp- disgusting. The bed was damp. The rooms are dated.

I stay at Hampton Inns all the time and this hotel is a huge disappointment.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled on business