“2nd stay in same hotel. Still just as great!”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #29 of 49 Hotels in Springfield
Oklahoma
“2nd stay in same hotel. Still just as great!”
Reviewed 22 March 2013

Spent 2 nights in this hotel as a repeat customer.
Quiet. Friendly staff. SUPER comfy beds and pillows.
Easy to drive in and out of streets nearby, without getting into too much traffic, and there's lights to ease travel.
Adjacent to reduced-cost movie theater.
Cons: wifi had issues. BUT a quick call to tech support fixed it in no time. Although it 'broke' again before the next day.Room could've been a little cleaner, but it wasn't bad. I think the bathroom could've been swept better. Those are the only reasons I only gave 4 stars rather than 5.

Room Tip: No elevator, so if needed, ask for a room on lower level.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank LilRed001

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed 12 February 2013

We were welcomed by friendly staff into a tastefully decorated lobby with a fire in the fireplace. Parking was convenient, our room and bathroom were nice and the complimentary breakfast in the adjoining room was wonderful. We will stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask about the discounts for the nearby restaurants.
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank nkoger
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Reviewed 28 December 2012

Every staff member welcoming, helpful, professional. The lobby and breakfast area were fastidious and very well presented, lots of fresh fruit, waffles, biscuits and gravy. Plus, the fireplace and seasonal decorations were very inviting. I look forward to staying here the next time I'm in Springfield. Only suggestion at present would be to make sure that the carpet in the room is better cleaned, especially along the baseboards near the beds, and use stronger bulbs in the bathroom.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Walter M
Champaign, Illinois
Reviewed 13 November 2012

Positives: Excellent service at the front desk, large rooms, comfortable beds, heated pool. Rooms were clean.

There are restaurants and a movie theater within walking distance.

Negatives: No internet service at all (it was broken the whole time that we were there), the breakfast was a disappointment (no eggs or meat). The hot items in the breakfast were waffles, along with (rock hard) Biscuits and sausage gravy. No eggs, no bacon, and the only sausage was in the gravy. The breakfast fell short of what Quality Inn advertises on their own corporate website.

We were in a ground floor room, and the window was unlocked when we checked in. I'm glad that I checked ti.

The lack of internet wrecked our ability to make future motel reservations, or to plan our next day. Had to go to a McDonald's just to get the internet service that the motel should have provided to us.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Ed K
Benson, AZ
Reviewed 6 September 2012

My room was big and very nice. Very good ventilation. Very good breakfast. Very nice location. Fast internet connection. No complaints at all.

Note to Tripadvisor: That's pretty much all i have to say. I'd write more reviews if you didn't demand them to be "200 characters" long.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank bensonarizona
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Reviewed 25 August 2012

We were meeting family here for one night,, a halfway trip to take the grandkids home. We had 9 people, so online I reserved 2 King suites, which one said could sleep 5 with extra bed, so I booked one for five and one for 4.. I had reservation in hand when I went to check in, and the man at the desk said he did not have any rollaways left. I told him I was surprised because I had booked the room for 5, so I thought this would be available since it took my reservation. He said he had a large family staying that had used up all of the roll aways. So, he switched our rooms from 2 king suites to 2 rooms with queen beds, giving us less room for the same money. When I went to the car, my husband and I decided to ask to check out the king suite that I booked originally, and which he told me could only sleep 2 comfortably, 3 with a single bed pull out sofa. We persisted, and he gave us a key to check it out. It was a HUGE room with a queen size sleeper sofa, 2 tvs, a king size bed, and viola, a roll away in the room. Just as my reservation indicated. When we returned to the desk and told him the room was more than adequate, since 3 of the kids are small, he reluctantly switched it back. Then I asked him to switch the other room to the king suite I had reserved and he said he could not do that with the rate I was getting. The rates today on the website are the same as I reserved. He even tried to explain to me that king rooms are really for couples who want a get away. I stay at Choice because I have the loyalty card, and am a platinum member. This was the worst check in ever at any Choice hotel. He also told me I would have had to call the property for a roll away. Not bad enough to have a bait and switch, but was out and out lied to as well. The room he switched us to had 2 queen bads, and old tv, and old ac. But at least our son and family had a comfy room.
We LOVED the location of this hotel, in a up and coming neighborhood.
The breakfst attendants were sharp, friendly and kept the very small breakfast area clean and the food full.
I think there were 5 or 6 tables, but not much space.
When my daughter in law took her kids to the very small pool, she had to ask for towels, and the same man who checked us in was rude and unhappy he had to get towels for her.
The hotel is old, but clean, a great location, good morning staff, but I would never darken the door again due to the poor service. (There is no elevator here, either.)

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Seniorcoupleluvtogo
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Reviewed 20 August 2012

My family stopped here for one night on our way home from vacation. We loved that they had an indoor pool that was open until 11 and took advantage of that. Our family of 5 requires a roll-a-way, and know that Quality Inn's offer them (SO thankful for that!!), however the room we were put in was so small that we had to put the roll-a-way infront of the sink, right outside the bathroom door. Not at all an ideal place for a bed but it was literally the only place in the room it would fit. Not sure if I'd stop here again, the room was clean, just way too small for our family.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family