“Love the beer selection”
Review of Patton Alley Pub

Patton Alley Pub
Ranked #245 of 726 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 February 2013

I love the amount of beer they have on tap here! Also, Mother's Brewery usually has special brews released early here. In fact that's why my husband and I went here last time. We wanted to try the Raspberry Imperial, which was great. The food is pub food. Not great, but not terrible. The real attraction is the variety of beers. I love stouts and they have so many. That's kinda hard to find sometimes, even in a pub.

3  Thank abigailocd

Reviewed 20 September 2012

Patton Ally Pub is a great neighborhood place. It seems like a mostly young crowd late in the evening. Everyone, both staff and customers, were very friendly and ladies if a creep gives you trouble the staff will ask him to leave. At Patton you will find a fun, friendly and safe atmosphere with yummy food. The food is not frozen from boxes, they slice their own potato chips and fry them fresh! There is a selection of delicious sandwiches and higher end "pub food" and if you're beer drinker they have a huge tap wall.

2  Thank KS1975
Reviewed 30 July 2012

Its downtown, I get it. But that doesn't mean you throw customer service out the window, especially in a town like Springfield. Expect to get terrible service if you don't fit into the college kid cookie-cutter. I have never been so appalled in my life. That's how bad the service was. The lady bartender went out of her way to be mean and make fun of us in front of and to the whole bar. I was super confused cause we were just sitting there minding our own business. Unfortunately, it was my first time there and my last time. I guess they have good food, I've heard.

Reviewed 12 July 2012 via mobile

Great bands, great service, great food! They have every beer you can imagine and the place represents well for all ages. An awesome place to linger and be social!!!

Reviewed 4 December 2011

The beer is the thing at Patton Alley Pub, with a wide variety available on top. It is a big place in a converted warehouse in a jumping part of Springfield. Most of the customers were younger than I, but there were a few gray hairs at the bar. It was good to see young men and women enjoying good beer. I was served a delicious reuben sandwich, not the usual soggy reubens I am used to. Our waitress was excellent, there when we wanted her. We left before the live music started, I am sure it was meant for a younger crowd.

1  Thank hoogo