“Days Inn Springfield”

Ranked #45 of 49 Hotels in Springfield
COLUMBIA
“Days Inn Springfield”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2012

The room was small and in need of updating but it was what I expected for the price. The breakfast offerings were pretty limited. Check in took longer than expected because one girl was in training and on the phone and the other girl did not offer to help, just continued watching tv. My car was vandalized overnight at this location.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

daysinnspringfield, Front Office Manager at Days Inn & Suites Springfield on I-44, responded to this review, 2 November 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I apologize that you had an unpleasant experience. I do appreciate your feedback and will look into the issues you addressed.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Joplin, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2012

Clean room; big comfortable bed; all the little things covered like fridge, micro, coffee maker, big TV, internet, etc; nice staff; clean nice pool; ELEVATORS; and a decent little breakfast! Got a great deal on price online and the staff had no issues making it happen when we arrived. Prefer a place with interior corridor entry but they did have working security cameras all over the place that the desk staff monitors. Waffle House in same parking lot was convenient, gas station across the street, and Walmart just up the road. Was content and would stay here again!

Room Tip: Get a room away from the elevator as that seemed like the only actually noisy area, or away from the...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time out to write a review for our hotel. We know that your time is valuable and appreciate your input. I am pleased that you had a pleasant stay.
AIEA
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2012

Stayed for a couple of days, first day I didn't leave a tip for the staff, room was cleaned and everything replenished. 2nd day I left a tip in the provided envelope, room was cleaned but nothing was replenished - including the daily tip envelope. 3rd day I didn't leave a tip (no envelope anyway) and everything was replenished. 4th day I left, no tip - inconsistent room service. Other than that everything was in order and working except for the clock which was showing "L7:L7" whatever that means, but that was alright since I didn't use the clock. Overall no complaints about the hotel physically but room service leaves something to be desired. Don't tip and you will have better service.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
We appreciate that you took the time out to write a review for our hotel. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations. I will personally address the issue. You input is valuable to us and helps us address problems so that we may better serve our guests. Thank you.

Travellers are raving about these Springfield hotels