“Read the Reviews...”

Days Inn & Suites Springfield on I-44
Ranked #45 of 51 Hotels in Springfield
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Necessary as it was near the airport, but I wished I had shopped around more.The staff at the front desk was friendly, but this doesn't make up for the room itself. The room (king) was tiny and not what I would expect from Days Inn. There was a power strip bolted to the wall ABOVE the end table. Overall just a "tacky" room. There was also mold in corners of the bathtub-which did not drain well and blankets were worn and smelled musty.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 2 March 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnspringfield, Front Office Manager at Days Inn & Suites Springfield on I-44, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Reviewed 15 January 2014

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Front desk staff was rude upon check in and English was very broken. We booked online and when we arrived we were charged a 50 dollar deposit because our address was Springfield this information should have been posted online. The tv guide on the bedside table was not correct on what channels were what. The tv was also a nice big tv but it had some problems with the picture the top and the bottom of the picture were cut off so you couldn't see what channel you were on as most have their icons in the bottom right side of the screen. During certain scenes on tv the heads were cut off the person on tv it was very distracting. The front window was filthy, the mirror over the "desk" area was dirty. The carpet was dirty, I wouldn't take my socks off. We had requested a non smoking room as we are non smokers, we were given a smoking room that smelled badly and when we asked for a non smoking they informed us they had none available. The parking lot didn't have many cars and most of the rooms had their curtains shut. Most hotels that are reputable have their curtains open when a room is clean and ready to go which leads me to believe that they had a lot of rooms "down" due to what ever reason, the room wasn't cleaned or had an issue. The bathroom had spots in the tub where there had been the stickers at one point placed for the non slip things. The room was painted in a very nauseating green color, there was a hole in the bathroom door that had just basically been painted over. The bed was very high off the floor but very comfortable, that is the ONLY nice thing I can say about this place. We actually checked out by 5:30 am. I am from the Branson area and have worked in the hospitality industry for a long time. I am a firm believer in AAA ratings and if this had ever happened at any of the hotels I've worked for they would have immediately taken care of the situation. We would have refunded the guest if we didn't have a non smoking room available, not to mention all the other things that were wrong.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 January 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnspringfield, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Springfield on I-44, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014