“Service was very good, staff friendly. Room clean...”

Days Inn & Suites Springfield on I-44
Ranked #45 of 49 Hotels in Springfield
Kirksville
“Service was very good, staff friendly. Room clean...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

Service was very good, staff friendly. Room clean, comfortable bed and pillows. Location was good for my situation. Breakfast menu could be expanded. More hot food items, bigger selection of fresh fruit. Orange juice was not the best quality.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

daysinnspringfield, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Springfield on I-44, responded to this review, 2 August 2014
Thank you for taking your precious time for writing reviews,if anything else we can do just lat us know.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Springfield
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

The room was smaller than my bathroom. The desk chair would not sell for more than $3 at a garage sale. The furnishings were completely out of date. I ended up laying towels over the comforter and pillow and slept for a few hours before driving home. This was by far the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. I would recommend spending a few extra bucks and getting something better. Epic Fail.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Travellers are raving about these Springfield hotels

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

Necessary as it was near the airport, but I wished I had shopped around more.The staff at the front desk was friendly, but this doesn't make up for the room itself. The room (king) was tiny and not what I would expect from Days Inn. There was a power strip bolted to the wall ABOVE the end table. Overall just a "tacky" room. There was also mold in corners of the bathtub-which did not drain well and blankets were worn and smelled musty.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business