checked in on Wed. afternoon our room was on the 3rd floor. Our room had not been cleaned yet. Every place we looked parts of stairs or hallways where blocked off due to painting. The elevator went out. Wed night was out the rest of our stay. The pool was closed Thur for the rest of the season. We cut our trip short was suppose to leave Sunday ended leaving Friday night. The paint fumes and the incoventiance of no elevator was terrible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This business has a deposit policy in place if paying for the room with cash, debit, or pre-paid cards. The deposit is $50.00 for out-of-area guests, and $100.00 for guests that live within 60 miles of the hotel. Our complimentary breakfast includes made-to-order waffles, cereal, fresh fruit, pastries, instant oatmeal, yogurt, and cereal. The breakfast room is located on the second floor, but we have an elevator. Our front desk is staffed with our friendly front desk clerks 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We hope you'll enjoy staying with us! Safe travels! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Springfield on I-44 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn & Suites Springfield On i-44 Hotel Springfield
- Days Inn And Suites Springfield On i-44
- Days Inn Springfield
- Springfield Days Inn