Oasis Hotel and Convention Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
US$77
US$68
US$129
US$107
Best Western Route 66 Rail Haven(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$85
Comfort Inn(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$97
Best Western Plus Coach House(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$94
Greenstay Hotel & Suites(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$82
1,810 results
All reviewsice restaurantpoolside roomthe indoor pool areatwo sinkshot tubbreakfast buffetnice roombiscuits and gravythe breakfast areaspringfield mobagelsspringfield areastaff was friendlyramadabarbatriumbanquet
Reviewed 5 June 2012

I stayed at the Ramada Oasis Hotel in Springfield on June 1st. Our room was very clean. There were two sinks, one in the bathroom and one in the entry way which made it easy to get ready. The back of the room had a sliding glass door with a patio, table and chairs. It had a walkway straigh to the pool which was a few feet away. The swimming pool temperature was great and the hot tub was amazing! We slept comfortably through the night. The Fire & Ice Restaurant had excellent food which added to our enjoyment. I would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
mishandy, General Manager at Oasis Hotel and Convention Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2012

Dear Rachel,
Thank you so much for the awesome review on TripAdvisor regarding your stay with us on June 1st. I was very happy to read how much you enjoyed your visit to the Ramada Oasis in Springfield, MO. I'm glad that you took advantage of our hotel amenities such as the pool and hot tub as well as our restaurant, Fire & Ice. I look forward to you staying with us again in the future!!!

Reviewed 29 May 2012

After being completely disappointed with Lamplighter Inn I quickly remembered my stay here a couple years before. Thank God they had rooms still available. I booked through Expedia, had no problems checking in, the staff was great, the rooms were great, and also the housekeeping staff was great. This will be the hotel that I will always try to stay in everytime I go to Springfield, Mo.

Room Tip: The first time I stayed there we stayed by the pool in the atrium. The balcony was nice and full of plants. I didnt get one of those rooms this time but I wld still recommend it!
1  Thank Danielle L
mishandy, General Manager at Oasis Hotel and Convention Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2012

Dear Danielle L,
Wow....what a compliment! We are so flattered and appreciative of you thinking of us as your Life Saver during your recent visit to Springfield, MO. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and will always select the Ramada Oasis when travelling to Springfield. Please feel free to contact us directly the next time you need a reservation and we would be happy to assist you.

Thanks for taking the time to share your comments with TripAdvisor and our future guests.

Reviewed 28 May 2012

We found this hotel met all our expectations. We had a spacious newly updated clean room with a lovely pool view. There was a sink both in the shower area and also one outside the bath area,The common areas were very clean with a fun retro flavor. The staff was helpful and professional. They even went out of their way to help us find a place to eat outside of their property when we explained our needs. The breakfast was excellent and well stocked with hot food choices. The only con was although the indoor atrium area was very large, their were few places to sit and enjoy the pool area so we had to sit inside the dark bar area. As for the review that compared Ramada to Sheraton, well that is not fair as it is like trying to compare apples to oranges. For a Ramada hotel, this is an excellent choice and a decent price. We will be back!

Room Tip: The pool view is lovely.

Dear Recent Guest from Omaha Nebraska,
Thank you so much for the awesome review you placed on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at the Ramada Oasis in Springfield, MO. Your comments are great appreciated.

I noticed that you travel often and visit many hotels so I am sure you have experienced a lot of great stays and received excellent guest service on several occasions. I am flattered that you found your stay with us pleasant, comfortable and enjoyable. Our #1 priority is providing excellent guest service and I'm so happy that you experienced that during your stay with us!

I hope that you will select the Ramada Oasis as your hotel of choice the next time you visit Springfield!

Again, thank you so much for your kind review.

Reviewed 26 May 2012

My husband, in-laws and I stayed here recently for my husband's graduation from MSU. The hotel has a fresh, retro feel to it and the staff were friendly. We enjoyed sitting near the pool area and the breakfast selection was excellent. The only drawback was that we were not informed that there would be construction right outside our door at 7:00 am on a Saturday morning. I was a little disappointed that the staff showed no concern for this disturbance- we were not asked if this would be an issue prior to getting into our room, nor were we asked if our stay was pleasant.

Room Tip: Beware of the construction.
1  Thank foodographer

Dear Recent Guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at the Ramada Oasis in Springfield, MO. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I apologize for you not being notified upon check-in of the construction of our newly expanded convention center and for any inconveniences it may have caused during your stay. The good news is the project is scheduled to be complete at the end of the month. We are very excited about the expansion and the new courtyard rooms we are adding. I do hope that you will stay with us again when visiting Springfield so that you can experience the finished project.

Congratulations to your husband on his accomplishment! We wish you both much success and happiness!

Reviewed 21 May 2012

Our stay at this facility was great. The people were the nicest from the desk to the maids. They helped make it enjoyable each day and went out of their way to make it easy for our different families to even get a banquet room to visit in after the wedding. We had people from Hawaii, Germany, and several states represented. I would tell anyone to stay here because the people were great and the facility was super nice big rooms, great breakfast, and best of all really nice people. Thanks for a great time.

1  Thank Anthony A
mishandy, General Manager at Oasis Hotel and Convention Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2012

Dear Anthony,
Thank you so much for the awesome review you posted on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at the Ramada Oasis in Springfield, MO. I was very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us!

Our #1 goal at the Ramada Oasis is to ensure each and every one of our guests experiences a comfortable and enjoyable stay. I was glad to see that we provided that to you and your family.

Thank you for recommending us to future visitors to Springfield!!!! I hope that you will also be returning to our city and hopefully staying with us once again.