Oasis Hotel and Convention Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Ranked #14 of 49 Hotels in Springfield

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
Springfield, Missouri
Reviewed 2 January 2014

I used the Ramada Oasis in Springfield, MO as the host hotel for my wedding on Dec 28th. We also held the rehearsal dinner and day after brunch at the hotel. Everything was perfect! The rehearsal dinner was delicious and the service was excellent. They had the room set up beautifully, accommodate our last minute changes and needs and did it all with a smile. Same goes for the day after brunch.

I reserved the Paradise Suite for the pre-wedding night and nights following. The suite is gorgeous and functional. Its really a MUST see, its s two story townhouse with the most amazing bathroom and infinity tub. Heated toilet seat!!

My family decided to leave a special treat in my suite for the night of the wedding. They couldn’t find chocolate covered strawberries anywhere in town. They went and talked to the Fire & Ice staff and they quickly made some at no charge. Just amazing service.

I will recommend this hotel to any of my out of town guests in the future as well as consider it for any events in the future.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

mishandy, General Manager at Oasis Hotel and Convention Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this review, 3 January 2014
Dear Connie W,

I am so very delighted about your "perfect" experience at the Ramada Plaza for your rehearsal dinner and wedding!! I know I speak for all our staff when I say that we are honored to have contributed to the happiness of your special day and weekend! I am also glad that our facility, amenities, and cuisine were to your satisfaction.

Your recommendation of our hotel to others is one of the highest commendations we can receive from any guest...thank you! We look forward to greeting your friends and relatives when they are in town and, of course, look forward to welcoming you back as our guest!!

Olathe
Reviewed 1 January 2014

My 7 year old granddaughter and I visit family in Springfield about every 2 months and have for the past 5 years. We love to try different motels and have a couple of favorites. This Ramada Inn was by far the most fun place we have ever stayed. The grounds were beautiful as well as the pool and our room. We found our new favorite place to stay and she can't wait to go back.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank Brenda B
Dear Brenda B,

I am delighted to read that you have found a new favorite place to stay in Springfield with your granddaughter! It is very gratifying to hear from families who have fun at hour hotel and who enjoy staying here.

Thank you for taking time to post your comments. We look forward to your next visit!

Denton
Reviewed 26 December 2013

Rooms are under going remodel. Fresh clean look in rooms. Stayed here 3x before. I only book online because its cheaper.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Wayne C
mishandy, General Manager at Oasis Hotel and Convention Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this review, 2 January 2014
Dear Wayne,

I am delighted in your comment that our rooms have a fresh, clean look. We are consistently working to upgrade and improve our facility and I'm glad the changes are to your satisfaction!

Thank you for being a loyal guest at our property. We appreciate your patronage and your comments! We look forward to welcoming you back!

Missy Handyside
Travellers also viewed these Springfield hotels
Comfort Inn & Suites
Best Western Route 66 Rail Haven
Best Western Plus Coach House
Best Western Plus Coach House
#12 of 49 in Springfield

Been to Oasis Hotel and Convention Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Oasis Hotel and Convention Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member

Property: Oasis Hotel and Convention Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Address: 2546 N Glenstone Ave, Springfield, MO 65803-4738 (Formerly Ramada Plaza Springfield Hotel and Oasis Convention Center)
Region: United States > Missouri > Springfield
#10 Romantic Hotel in Springfield
#11 Business Hotel in Springfield
#15 Family Hotel in Springfield
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:3 star — Oasis Hotel and Convention Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member 3*
The Oasis Hotel & Convention Center is conveniently located at I-44 and N. Glenstone in Springfield, MO. With 173 tropically inspired guestrooms, guests can enjoy double queen or king rooms, poolside rooms, private courtyard rooms or one of our lavish executive or Paradise suites. Our guestrooms feature in-room refrigerator, microwave, complimentary wireless internet, 43" LCD Flat Panel TV, Coffee Makers, and much more. The Oasis Hotel offers an indoor saltwater pool and hot tub nestled in a gorgeous tropical inspired atrium. Other amenities include an outdoor heated saltwater pool, business center, fitness center, complimentary airport shuttle service and a complimentary hot breakfast buffet. The Oasis Hotel is also home to one of Springfield's favorite restaurants, Fire & Ice, featuring the area's only ice bar and a delicious menu with a variety of dry aged steaks and seafood specialties. For groups and events, our beautiful state of the art convention center offers over 30,000 square feet of versatile meeting space, a creative culinary team, and state of the art audio visual. We look forward to having you as our guest soon! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oasis Hotel and Convention Center, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Oasis Hotel And Convention Center