“Not for families”

Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Lamar
“Not for families”
Reviewed 23 July 2012

Just not impressed with the entire set up. "Uniforms" are just to over the edge. Food was not worth the rest of the show.

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great wings”
Reviewed 30 March 2012

The wings and fried pickles are my favorites! Service is a little slow!

Visited February 2012
“Day and time wasn't right, but still a good place to eat”
Reviewed 22 November 2011

This was only my second time to eat at hooters, but I only went because my girlfriend wanted to go because she had never been. It was 9:30 on a Monday night, so it was packed with football fans that were only there to watch the Chiefs, which made it too loud to suit my taste.
Our waitress (Alex) was super friendly and polite and made sure she checked on us frequently. She even came and sat with us once the football crowd thinned out and talked with us about why we chose Hooters to eat and where we were from, ect.
The food was good (We both ordered the hamburger platter), but the fries were over salted. Burgers were great though. And, compared to some other chains, everything was reasonably priced.
I would recommend eating here, I just wouldn't recommend going during Monday night football, unless you are into the loud football fan, bar atmosphere.

out_and_about19
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Better luck next time”
Reviewed 23 July 2008

So when someone says hooters, is the food really the first thing you think about? no. I went with my fiance one night because she has never been and the service was horrible. Our waitress (let me remind you, wasn't even the size of a pencil with absolutely zero hooters) came to our table maybe twice. It wasn't busy, she was just too busy talking to 2 guys to try and get a better tip. I ordered shrimp, which was nasty and my fiance ordered a grilled chicken caesar salad, which was decent. But for the price, the food and service definitely wasn't worth it! Maybe if you're a couple of guys wanting some attention from a "so called hot girl" then hooters may be ok for you, but i definitely wouldn't advise couples or families to go there, or you will probably get crappy service. Then again, I guess that's all the place is there for, guys that would rather have a girl showing flesh than decent food and service!

Jacksonville
“Pretty good wings...too...”
Reviewed 10 December 2007

Pretty good wings...too many hooters though.

1 Thank Courtney S