I stayed at this hotel a couple of weeks ago on a business trip and felt compelled to share my great experience. I didn't realize just how close this place is to the airport, what a convenience! The first person I noticed was Crystal at the front desk. She was very warm and welcoming, like she was genuinely happy we were there. She definitely started us off on the right foot. The next thing I noticed was the cleanliness, even the areas you'd expect to be dirty (floor corners, etc) were spotless. I'm a clean freak and this hotel exceeded even my standards. The room itself was updated with lots of room. It also had a huge LCD TV, not something you find at every hotel these days. I met up with my colleague after we dropped off our bags and we couldn't decide on a place to eat so we asked Lance at the Front Desk. His recommendation was spot on; a local Italian restaurant downtown (which was very close to the hotel) called Nonna's (sp?) ... absolutely delicious. After dinner we were beat, so it was great to come back to those comfy beds; I watched a little TV on the big screen and slept like a baby. Breakfast the next day was free and turned out to be quite good with a bunch of options, all looked fresh and delicious. Carol checked us out and she was as nice as could be. Truly top notch guest service! All in all, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone because the hotel and the staff are all fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms feature 42 in. LCD televisions, mini-fridge, microwave, hair dryer, iron/ironing board, in room coffee and king or 2 queen beds. On property we have a heated indoor pool, fitness center, and business center. We have a full hot breakfast every morning, which includes: scrambled eggs, sausage patties, biscuits and gravy, cinnamon rolls, waffles, bagels, doughnuts, muffins, a variety of hot/cold cereals, fruit, yogurt, juices and coffee. We offer a free shuttle to and from the airport 24 hours a day.(Runs hourly) And if you need to leave your vehicle here while you are out of town for a small fee...We can help you with that too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Springfield Airport Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn Springfield Airport Hotel Springfield
- Ramada Springfield Airport
- Springfield Ramada