“Very disappointing!”

Primas Mexican Grill
Ranked #410 of 731 Restaurants in Springfield
Price range: US$5 - US$22
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I guess the spilled food on the seat from the previous occupant, should have been our first clue. Loved the chips, sauce was boring. Ordered enchiladas (beef & chicken) with rice and pinto beans. Rice was cold & tasteless, beans were refried slop (it does not say refried on the menu). Menu states the enchiladas were covered with their special sauce but it was no where to be seen or tasted. Some of the meat in the ground beef enchiladas was not cooked fully. My husband's taco appeared to be the only thing that was freshly made and tasted good. We left, still hungry!

Reviewed 23 March 2018

My GF/DF spouse and I ate here and were very pleased with the wait staff’s knowledge of allergens in the food. The food was very good (and so were the margaritas!). Would definitely recommend a visit.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Food is good. We had the carnitas tacos, beef fajitas, and beef enchiladas. Good chips no salas...ask for the hot sauce...it's has a big kick to it. Pitchers of margaritas were good but a bit week on the alcohol for the price. Our server disappeared for 30 minutes after our meal ("he was making ice cream"). So service could have been a lot better. Plenty of free parking. Very nice atmosphere. There was a large party of 15 and we could not hear them.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

I was here on business today. Hadn't been for over a year. I saw no noticeable changes. They have a solid Mexican style menu. The nachos are crisps and the dips good. Business associated enjoyed their meals and the portions were sizable. I just went for tacos and was annoyed that they charged extra for sour cream and things I would normally think of like catsup or mustard. The room was a bit depressing with broken ceiling tiles and water stains on the walls. The ladies room was not what I would describe as clean and the restaurant had just opened for the day.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for a early dinner. When we entered the door buzzer went off. We stood there under for awhile before done time came to seat us. We ordered the large guacamole as well as the mild and spicy salsa's. the chips are very crispy the guacamole needed a little more salt and citrus. We placed some of the spicy salsa in the guacamole to jazz it up. The mild salsa tasted very tomato saucy. We are not fans. The meal was nice. My husband had the chili reano with the el pastor pork. It was delicious. I had the pick three with a shredded chicken enchilada, shredded beef taco and flauta we each had the black beans. The rice was a little
over cooked. The beans needed more seasoning.