“Incredible”

Value Place Springfield
Ranked #39 of 52 Hotels in Springfield
Reviewed 3 March 2014

We had stayed value place a few years ago. It has completely changed. The staff are so helpful and knowledgeable, take time out of their day to help you. Actually make you feel as though you are your friend. As for the rooms, cleaner than any one I've been to at any hotel ever. They have a full kitchen, A full size refrigerator, Plenty of space to keep your things you're going to be here long, But if you forgot your plates and dishes they can also provide that for you. The area it is an is spectacular, located right behind the grocery store, plenty of the restaurants within walking distance. I would definitely have any of my family or friends stay here. The security is also amazing. Thank you to everybody here at the value inn.

• Stayed: February 2014

Reviewed 1 March 2014

To start off with. The amazing staff will go out of their way to help you in any way they can. They switched to a new manager from the last time we we here and let me just say, Rob you're amazing! You have turned this place around. Its like staying in a whole new hotel. I'd say before Rob it was a three star place, since he's been here a five star all the way around. The rooms are great size compared to any other hotel and so much cleaner than anywhere I've ever stayed. I found out why they're so clean.... Rob, the manager cleans them a lot. How many places of you stayed in where the manager actually cleans the rooms? He goes way above and beyond any expectation I've had. I was thinking to myself and thought I wouldn't be getting as good of service on his days off, but then I remembered they still have Billy. Billy is just as amazing and my kids just love him. His personality just brightens the place up. So, if you want to stay somewhere that's home away from home I recommend staying at springfield value Place.
-Shane

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Its extremely clean I have stayed in 4 star hotels that were not as clean. Quiet believe it or not its very quiet. I may hear someone during the day but for the most part its nice to go to bed early and not be disturbed. There are children in the room across from us and we never hear them unless we are in the hall coming and going. The staff is great!! Very pleasant and welcoming. The are here to make the stay a great one. We are here for 2 months while we look for an apartment but have actually discussed staying longer. It's not like staying at a hotel but having your own studio apartment with everything included. They didn't have the room we wanted so we were upgraded for the same cost. Amazing I will recommend staying here if you are needing a place for longer than a couple of days!!.

Room Tip: This is an extended stay where you only pay for what you need. No pool or work out area and no wifi...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 February 2014

My stay had been amazing. The staff are great & attend to all of my needs. Very clean & low priced! Under new management & it was needed. Now things are going smooth !! Billy & Rob are great managers. There needs to be more like them! Totally recommend

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 29 January 2014 via mobile

I'm very pleased with the new changes in the hotel.. The new management is great , Rob and Billy have great customer service skills and they always friendly and have a smile on their face. They seem to be doing some improvements to the property which is great and the maintenance men are easy and nice to work with and they do a good job as well. I'm glad that I chose the value place verses other extended stays in Springfield. I'd highly recommend the Value Place, they make you feel right at home. Niccole K.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 10 January 2014

This hotel was one of the cleanest one's I have stayed in.The staff was very helpful as well as friendly. Billy (?) gave a wonderful tour and was extremely helpful. I like that you had to have a key card to get past the lobby. Made me feel safe.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at Value Place Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2014

Thank you for your feedback! We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and felt safe. That is important to us at Value Place. Please consider us for any lodging needs you may need in the future.

Reviewed 22 December 2013

Whenever traveling for extended stays, we tend to use this chain instead of the normal, 2/3 star hotels we use for a few nights here and there. Value Place is simply that....a value hotel If you are not familiar with the chain, it only provides you with the basic amenities and unless you travel with some of your own things like coffee pot, dishes, towels, etc....you will pay a little more. We usually travel with a plastic bin full of these types of things and it saves a little extra.

The place is simple, clean and comfortable while saving you money. The only BAD thing about this chain which we've noticed at a few different locations is the walls are very THIN and sometimes you can hear lots of hall noises like voices and also doors slamming if you are near the entrance/exit doors. If you are getting up in the morning to work, these things won't bother you....but if you're sleeping in on vacation....this could get frustrating.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank DownhereinTX

Thank you for your feedback. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope that you will think of Value Place the next time you need a place to stay.