“Great value!!!”

Candlewood Suites Springfield
Ranked #21 of 49 Hotels in Springfield
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I stay here a couple times a year. I moved over from the Holiday Inn next door. The hotel is super clean, employees are extremely friendly and helpful, and room's are comfortable.
The beds are soft and lots of pillows. The rooms are well stocked and clean. There's a Cracker Barrel right across the street if you are hungry.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank briand371
Layne B, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Dear Brian D.:

I can't tell you how much the kind words and great feedback mean to me and all of our team members. We appreciate your business greatly and we can't wait to see again. Safe travels until then.

There are newer reviews for Candlewood Suites Springfield

Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay. Very affordable, clean and nice! Loved the full size fridge and mini kitchen. Comfortable bed. Staff was very nice too. Convenient snack shop in the lobby, in a great location to go anywhere in the Springfield area. Would recommend for anyone.

• Stayed: March 2014
Layne B, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Dear E.P.:

Thank you for staying with us! It's always a pleasure to hear kind comments and positive reviews. I'm so glad that you had a comfortable stay. And, I can't think you enough tor the recommendation.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Just want to say we had another lovely, peaceful week at this hotel, and thanks to the BEST STAFF EVER, we again had no hassle applying our Priority Club points, after many years of the worst kind of trouble. I agree with Samantha P, who said that the staff alone make the stay here worth while. Yay!

Aside from that amazing staff, a clean, comfortable room with all the amenities that we love about Candlewood Suites made our week a pleasure.

I can't recommend this hotel strongly enough. I will keep recommending it with every avenue that I have.

5 stars all across.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Layne B, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Dear Stephanie:

Thank you so much for the kind words. I know I speak for the entire staff when I say that we enjoyed serving you and your family during your stay. We can't wait to see you again and we wish you safe travels.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

The staff here is amazing. They will do everything they can to accommodate your stay. They alone make the stay worth while. The rooms are great! The have a fully furnished kitchen and complimentary popcorn. Military personnel can get a discount if they show their id. Nice tv's. Dvd's to check out for the night for FREE. They have a nice gym and laundry room available. They are located close to the interstate for travelers just passing through and they are within walking distance to multiple nice restaurants. They are no more than 15 minutes away from any given area in Springfield including downtown, both hospitals, and the mall. They are just great there. I love it.

• Stayed: January 2014
Layne B, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

Dear Samantha P.:

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our property and give us some feedback. It is greatly appreciated. I'm so happy to hear that your experiences at our property are always positive and that you will continue to stay with us. From all of us here we wish you safe travels and can't wait to see you again.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

This hotel is about 5 years old (without a ton of people traffic here it seems brand new). It's clean. It is well run. The cupboard is well stocked and cheaper than most cupboards at other Candlewoods. The check in area is spacious, comfortable and inviting. The Glade air fresheners placed throughout the hotel in the hallways is a nice touch as the hallways then smell good. Way to go Candlwood Suites of Springfield. You will always have my business.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Layne B, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

Dear Paul R.:

I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We do our best to pay attention to the details and make sure that each guest leaves happy and we are overjoyed to see that it shows. Thanks so much for the feedback and the kind words. We can't wait to see you again.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

I have stayed here multiple times and everytime I return, the experience is better than before. I check in kinda late and the front desk staff is so happy. I had a minor issue and Ronnie was very quick to make me feel right at home. I will never stay anywhere else while in Springfield Missouri.

• Stayed: December 2013
Layne B, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

Dear Mkdoberiner:

Thank you so much for taking time to review our hotel. I'm delighted to hear that we have a loyal guest such as yourself. Additionally, I know Ronnie will be excited to hear that she was able to assist you. Thanks for the review and we can't wait to see you again.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

The property was as well as our suite was extremely clean and the staff makes you feel most welcome. We rolled up or should I say slip and slided all the way from I-44 to the parking lot. Springfield tried to do a good job but it was tough for them to remove 8 inches of snow.. We realized we stayed here when they had the Grand Opening BBQ 6 years earlier. We missed the festivities by 30 minutes. This time we used our Priority Club Points and upon checking in Wayne presented me with the US Today I called ahead and requested. He had all my registration papers ready for me to sign. I asked him one question - Does the room have 2 TV's and the answer was YES!!! We were placed in a one bedroom suite. Wayne also made my wife's weekend by telling her, " yes we have the Hallmark Channel." Brittany also was very helpful and friendly sharing her appreciation on choosing Candlewood Suite for our stay.
Staying here puts you less than a mile from I-44 and just a short drive to numerous eating establishments and a walk across the parking lot to a Cracker Barrel. This location also puts you a short drive to Bass Pro. We originally had planned to make a day trip to Branson to go to Silver Dollar City but with just limited operations, extreme cold, and all the sloppy roads we decided to stay safe by staying local. We just had a great lay back day of eating, shopping and watching football. I would highly recommend staying here at the Candlewood Suite North near I - 44. Thank you for making our stay a very relaxing, comfortable, and enjoyable time.

Room Tip: Join the IHG / Priority Club and let your loyalty and points work for you. By getting your Platinum...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Layne B, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2013

Dear Mrsevteacher:

I'm so excited to hear that you had a great stay with us. I most definitely remember both you and your wife and wanted to take a moment to tell you what a pleasure it was to meet and serve both of you. On behalf of myself and the staff thank you for the kind words and the feedback. And, I know Brittny will be very happy to hear that she helped make your stay a more enjoyable one. Thanks and we can't wait to see you again!