Best Western Route 66 Rail Haven
US$195
US$182
Sleep Inn Medical District(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$89
SleepInn
US$87
US$78
US$107
Best Western Plus Coach House(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$88
US$85
US$133
US$117
Greenstay Hotel & Suites(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$82
1,314 results
All reviewsgas pumpsold carsclassic carsthe mother roadhistoric motelstep back in timeblast from the pastmotor courtrooms are smallfamily suiteroom was cleanyogurtstayed here for one nightthe breakfast areagreat place to stayoutdoor poolup to date
Reviewed 14 August 2013

I wish the overall quality of the room matched the quality of the staff. The people here were fantastic and eager to help. The room its self was just dark and dingy and in disrepair. They rooms could use some updates like fresh paint, plumbing and better fixtures. The bed, however, was wonderful.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Nate K, Front Office Manager at Best Western Route 66 Rail Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2013

Alex H:

Thank you for complimenting the Rail Haven staff. I will be sure they are aware of your praise. I'm sorry that your accommodations did not exceed your expectations. I will try to find you in our property management system so that I can have our head of maintenance investigate the state of affairs in the room in which you stayed. I assure you that the issues you described are not typical here, and I hope you will give us another chance to prove that.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

I've stayed at the Best Western Rail Haven many times when traveling through Springfield. The rooms are very clean and have everything you need. The staff is always very courteous and helpful. The free breakfast is a great bonus and has many options from which to choose. I will stay here anytime I'm in Springfield.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Patricia C:

Thank you for rating us five stars. We can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed 14 August 2013

Found this gem while travelling Route 66. Booked 2 rooms for 3 people due to the low rate, comfy bed and large room. the only negative was that there was no laundry that we needed while travelling and the staff could not help us locate one. Great breakfast but eating area a bit small.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends

steino15:

I apologize that our staff was not able to help you locate a laundry facility. I find that unacceptable, and will be sure to address this with them. I'm happy to hear that the rest of your stay was enjoyable. Thank you for reviewing and rating your visit.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

I was always reluctant to stay at a motel probably because of watching too many movies where the criminals/gangsters/aliens/police/serial killers/weirdos(delete as appropriate) are all either waiting outside of your door or have the place surrounded.But this was after all a Route 66 trip and did we pick a real gem to disperse all of those movie perceptions! Located on a junction on the way to downtown Springfield the neon sign attracts you with 'Elvis stayed Here' but it does get better! Check-in was laid back and professional and the room maintained to a high modern standard befitting hotels that charge far higher prices. The bathrooms were very clean but on the small side yet the owners can only do so much modernisation with the size of the property and its age.Generally,the whole place gave out a nice ambience with families and travellers mixing together outside of their rooms to swop stories and experiences in the warm night air. Arriving late we were making enquiries about ordering a take-away pizza from the usual chains when the lady who was busying herself putting out some new souveniers to sell in reception advised us that there was a far better local alternative. Jennifer then stopped what she was doing checked on her computer if the store was still open and then rang them with our order. On learning that they didn't deliver to the hotel,no problem- she went to collect them for us! Now that is how hospitality should be,putting yourself out for your customers. Immediately making us feel very comfortable and relaxed knowing that we were being well looked after. W Hotel Lakeshore Chicago take note!! (see my review page!)
Breakfast in the morning was comlimentary, simple but filling and good quality but can get a little crowded as it is served in the small reception area.There are many great photo opportunities on the hotel property and yes they even have an Elvis suite complete with a cadillac couch and Elvis Gold Disc. Ask the multi-talented Jennifer to give you a tour as she designed the room and has many interesting stories to tell you about local musicians who joined Elvis' band at the time.
All in all a highly recommended stop-over even if you are not taking part in the mother road drive as were the many international travellers who were staying at the property where we definately got our kicks!
Well done to everyone concerned for making it feel more like a home from home rather than just another motel/hotel en route.This is a property run by people who understand customer service and it shows!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank JLJAMZ

JLJAMZ:

I am so happy you were not visited by any "criminals/gangsters/aliens/police/serial killers/weirdos." I find it amusing, I might add, that you included law enforcement in your list of undesirable visitors. All kidding aside, I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for recommending the Rail Haven.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

My Husband and I stayed here for one night whilst travelling route 66. The hotel has a great route 66 theme and the classic cars out front are a great photo op. Our room had two large double beds, a fridge and a microwave. There was also a nice dressing table / area. The room did smell a bit damp but was clean enough. Free wifi and parking right outside the door. The hotel offered a free basic breakfast in a very small breakfast area. We took tea and coffee back to our rooms as there was no seating available. They were building another structure whilst we were there which could be a new breakfast area. The Rail Haven was a mile from downtown however we used our time on a side trip to Branson which was about a 45minute drive each way. There were a number of gas stations and restaurants located around the hotel. We were allowed to keep the room cards which had a picture of the hotel as souvenirs which was nice. We probably would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Nikki L:

Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Rail Haven. I am glad you enjoyed your accommodations. Come see us again next time you visit the States.