“Make sure you book B4 U go!”

Best Western Plus Coach House
Ranked #11 of 49 Hotels in Springfield
GreenLeadersBronze level
Windsor, Canada
“Make sure you book B4 U go!”
Reviewed 7 October 2011

Second time this year. Same great service and accommodations. Clean rooms, good breakfast and well-lit ample parking. Fridge, microwave +. Easy access to Interstate and all conveniences.

Room Tip: Tip: ask for a room in the 100’s.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
rnottle, General Manager at Best Western Plus Coach House, responded to this review, 22 October 2011
wanderingwindsorite,

Thank you for the great review I also noticed that this is the second time that you reviewed us and we really appreciate that. We hope that the next time you are traveling through Springfield Missouri that you will stay with us again and hope that you had safe travels going to and from Canada, and that you had a great trip.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Belton, Missouri
Reviewed 5 October 2011

My husband and I were in Springfield for the Street Machine Nationals held at the Ozark Empire Fairgrounds. From the moment we arrived we were greeted very kindly by one of the staff members that was outside. Arrived 9/29/11 earlier than our check in-time but we were able to get our room at that time. we had the king size bed room, which was very impressive, clean, bed very comfortable, included microwave (with a bag of popcorn) and fridge. Location of this hotel was right off 44 highway and close to our other various destinations: Silverdollar City (45 min), Lambert's Restaurant (20min) and Bass Pro Shop (15 min), Fairgrounds (10min). This hotel was able to accommodate the car trailer w/our 67 Nova; On the evenings of 9/30 & 10/1, the street of Glenstone is lined up on each side with visitors & locals sitting in their cars,lawn chairs, on blankets, watching the hot rods go up and down the street, it was great! Hotel is across the street from Culver's and Applebees, Wal-Mart , lots of other restaurants on Glenstone. Did eat at Jimm's steakhouse very good food.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
Tammy W,

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with during the Street Machine Nationals and hope that you will be back with us again next year. We are also glad that you enjoyed the king size room and all the amenities that we provided. The Street Machine Nationals was a huge event and your right people were all lined up from Commercial Street up to I-44 on Glenstone Ave both nights and everyone seemed to have a great time and we will be looking forward to next years event as well.
Norway, Maine
Reviewed 7 September 2011

Good clean rooms ( we stayed here a total of 4 nights in two stays over the period of 1 week). Front desk staff was pleasant, efficient, helpful. Internet access was very fast and easy. The temp's were around 100F so the 2 pools meant we could always take a dip and not be in a crowd. Fantastic location just off Route 44. Good food close to hotel - recommend the Bob Evan's and the Buckingham's BBQ. The entire grounds were clean, new bedding (we always check the mattressess) rooms were quiet, good water pressure, ac unit worked great, housekeepers pleasant. No regrets, No hesitations about staying here again!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
rnottle, General Manager at Best Western Plus Coach House, responded to this review, 30 September 2011
Mike C.
I really appreciate the great review and am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I was very happy to read that you stayed twice with us in a 1 week time frame. We are happy to learn that you enjoyed our amenities such as our 2 pools, our bedding package, and our brand new extremely fast wireless internet. We all at the Best Western Coach House Inn hope that the next time that you are passing through Springfield that you will stay with us again. Hopefully next time the temperatures will not be at or near the 100 degree mark.
Louisville, KY
Reviewed 26 August 2011

A great place to stay!! Nice CLEAN rooms, pretty grounds with pools and playground equipment. Enjoyed sitting by the pool after a long drive. We will definitely stay here again as we travel this route often to see family.

• Stayed August 2011
rnottle, General Manager at Best Western Plus Coach House, responded to this review, 1 September 2011
writewaysusan,

Thank you for the great review and your comments. My staff and I are very glad that you enjoyed your CLEAN room. We take a lot of pride in being a Ultra Clean BEST WESTERN hotel and my housekeeping staff is a great staff and I am very proud to have such a great crew. I am also happy that you enjoyed sitting by the pool after your long drive. I hope you come back soon and enjoy your stay again with us next time you are in Springfield.
Rochester, New York
Reviewed 3 August 2011

I was in Springfield for an urgent business trip. Apparently other hotels of mid range in the area were booked. So my company made my reservation in to best western. Check in was fast. Rooms are not big nor small just ok size for one to two people. As far as the amenities go, the air conditioner in my room and hair dryer were not working. So i called the front desk and they replaced the dryer with some clear stains on it, and for the A.C the front desk clerk told me that it was too hot out side and it would take time for the ac to cool the room down. I left the a.c running and when out to eat. Got back after roughly two hours, still a.c was not cooling the room. so again I went to the front desk and told them it wasn't working and I wanted refund. After arguing for 15 to 20 minutes, I gave up on them. My advise would be to check the rooms first before you stay at this best western.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank markmedex
rnottle, General Manager at Best Western Plus Coach House, responded to this review, 8 August 2011
markmedex,
I would like to apologize for the issues with the A/C that was in your room and also for the bad customer service that you received. We here at the BEST WESTERN Coach House Inn pride ourselves on top customer service and we continue to maintain this to the best that we can. I was not made aware of your situation with the A/C and I would like for you to give me a call at the hotel at your earliest convenience so I can get this looked into and get this resolved for you as soon as possible. There is nothing my staff and I want more and that is for our guests to be satisfied.
St Louis
Reviewed 1 August 2011

What can I say. Great price great room. Love that big recliner. Internet speed was great too.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
rnottle, General Manager at Best Western Plus Coach House, responded to this review, 25 August 2011
EricLG,

Thank you for the review and we would love for you to stay longer the next time you stay with us. We are excited to hear that you enjoyed the recliner that was in your room and hope that everything was met to your satisfaction. We are also glad to hear that you enjoyed the speed of our internet. We just upgraded our internet and we feel we have one of the fastest internet speeds in Springfield now. We hope to see you back here at the Best Western Coach House soon and continue to see our improvements.
St. Louis
Reviewed 31 July 2011

I stay at the Coach House several times each year on business, and the rooms are very well furnished and exceptionally clean. The front desk people are very friendly and helpful. The only thing I would suggest is an upgrade on the hotel's WiFi service. I've found it very difficult to take my laptop to the Coach House, get online and stay online for very long. The WiFi performs like an old dial-up service.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
rnottle, General Manager at Best Western Plus Coach House, responded to this review, 3 August 2011
I_Notice_Everything,
Thank you for the great review. We really appreciate that you notice our consistency and our improvements. I also would like to let you know what we are actually working on our internet and it is being upgraded. We have new routers and should be completely finished with the upgrade very soon. By the 2nd week of August we will have the fastest internet in Springfield. You will be able to bring your laptop with you the next time you come and stay with us and be completely satisfied with our internet. If not please let me know. Again thank you for the great review and we will see you again soon.