“A real pleasure”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Altamont, New York
“A real pleasure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2012

Travelling by car across country every year, we've spent many nights in Red Roofs, Quality Inns, and Best Westerns, but by far the best is the Best Western Coach House in at Springfield, Missouri. The employees were friendly, the property was well laid out, the room (and we had one with our dogs) was clean and comfortable, and the breakfast was better than most. And after misplacing some important papers en route, they were the only motel who really checked into finding them. Highly recommended.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
rnottle, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Plus Coach House, responded to this review, 23 September 2015
Madalex123,
I appreciate you taking time to give us a review at the Best Western Plus Coach House.
We're proud to offer pet friendly accommodations and a happy safe environment for families traveling through. Thank you so much for recommendation to friends!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2012

We have stayed here many times. The hotel is always clean and comfortable. Rooms are constantly being updated. Staff always courteous & helpful. Quiet hotel with all ground floor rooms with parking right at your door

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear Russel F,
I am very pleased that you found the hotel to be satisfactory. Your kind comments for the staff, breakfast and location are very much appreciated. We look forward to seeing you on your future visits!
Springdale, Arkansas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2012

I have stayed at this location for many years during business trips. I spend about 125 nights a year in Motel rooms. This location has always maintained a high standard for be clean neat and orderly. The desk clerks and help have always be very courteous and knowledgeable of the Springfield and surrounding area. Rooms are spacious, have great beds, TV's, Internet access and all this with a good breakfast. I highly recommend using this location if in Springfield MO.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Bill S
Bill S,
We appreciate you taking the time to post a review, Our staff strives to provide a clean and comfortable environment for our guests and I hope we are able to continue to provide this level of service for you in the future.
Thank you again for your positive feedback at the Best Western Plus Coach House. I look forward to your future business with us again!
ITHACA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2012

I stayed here on my way east from the west coast, and had a very pleasant overnight. The lobby was very attractive and the reception very friendly (and fast). Although I had to go to a separate building (on the other side of where I believe a pool is during the summer) it was really not that far, and I could park right in front of my door (which I really liked). The room was clean, nicely laid out, and with very fast wireless internet. The breakfast was good (and not very crowded during the early morning when I was there) -- fairly standard stuff, but well laid out, in a comfortable room. Nice place!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
Stephen C,
I would like to take the time to thank you for your compliments. Your kind comments for cleanliness and staff are very much appreciated. I hope the next time you visit the area you will choose to stay with us again. Safe Travels!
Ocean Pines, MD
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2012

This is our 2nd. stay at the Coach House Inn. I do not or cannot write flowery reviews. Plain and simple, this place is fantastic. The location, clean comfortable rooms and the helpful staff make this a must stop on our trip from Maryland to Arizona and return each year. I would recommend Coach House Inn to anyone I know.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
I am personally glad to hear that we were able to provide such an enjoyable experience. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. It is great to know that you had such a comfortable stay. I hope the next time you visit the area you will choose to stay with us again!
Kansas City, Kansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2012

Stopped in without a reservation and got a room quick and easy. The desk clerk was very friendly and helpful. Room was newly remodeled and very clean! The bed was super comfortable. The only downside was a trash truck collecting trash at 7:30 in the morning. Very loud and annoying. In spite of that we would definitly recommend this motel to anyone staying in the Springfield area.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
bmonroe86,
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your stay at the Best Western Coach House. Your positive comments are greatly appreciated.
I apologize for the slight inconvenience having awoken to excessive noise from garbage truck noise. Unfortunately, the city pick-up times may vary. I want to welcome you back to our property on your trip back and if possible our staff will be sure to put you into a different location on property. I welcome you to give us your continued feedback. safe travels!!
Huxley, Iowa, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2011

We pulled into this hotel at about 8:30 pm without a reservation and were promptly given a room. Very friendly staff and beautiful lobby. Great room, clean, spacious. Older style property that you pull right up to the door of - my favorite kind! Thank you to hotel ownership and management for investing the money to rennovate this property instead of bulldozing and building another characterless property. Great breakfast as well. Excellent stay, highly recomended!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank Ben C
Ben C,
I am very happy to hear you were able to get checked in without delay. It is a priority to make our families regardless if they have a reservation or not to feel welcome. Our guests become pleasantly surprised that an outdoor accessible room can be as clean and as many amenities as our location.
Thank you so much for recommending us to others!