1) They require capturing our drivers license number to check in (why?!?). Nothing like poorly handled PII to start off on the wrong foot.
2) We are Value Club members and wanted to confirm we were getting the discount. The person behind the counter could not validate our rate.
3) We checked in (which charged our card) and later called the 888 number to confirm that we had been charged the wrong rate ... but they wouldn't fix it. We have to submit a claim.
We won't stay here again and recommend saving yourselves the frustration and staying somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 90 room exterior corridor motel. Outdoor pool (seasonal). Renovated 2007. Close to Springfield Convention Center. I-44 exit 8A. Restaurant and lounges nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Hotel Springfield