DoubleTree by Hilton Springfield
US$110
US$102
Best Western Plus Springfield Airport Inn(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$92
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Route 66 Rail Haven(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$78
US$129
US$99
US$94
US$136
Best Western Plus Coach House(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$99
US$129
US$134
US$127
US$124
Hotels.com
1,116 results
All reviewsdouble treecookieshoulihan's restaurantgreat hotelroom keythe hotel stafffitness centerupon checkbusiness tripfree breakfastfront desk staffclean roomsbed was comfortableup to dateparking lothot tubgreat breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Nice hotel, great breakfast. If you will be needing an air port shuttle, make sure you let them know in advance that you need to be picked up or you could be waiting a long time.

Room Tip: If you will be needing an air port shuttle, make sure you let them know in advance that you need to be picked up or you could be waiting a long time.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2012

My son and I stayed at the Springfield Doubletree for 2 nights. The check-in staff was friendly and helpful. Of course, my son enjoyed the cookies we received upon arrival! The room was spacious, clean and quiet. The breakfast was wonderful. Lots of variety and the staff were very engaging. The restaurant on property was also quite good. Overall, it was a great experience and we are planning to stay there again in a few weeks.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2012

My Husband and I take buisness trips pretty often to springfield, We had booked a room at the Ramada Oasis, (won't do that again) anyway, we called and Wesley at doubletree got us in immediately with us having no reservation(we cancelled the other one and left). We walked in and it was the most relaxing feel, clean, and my favorite of everything was the BEDS!! AMAZING!!!! THE POOL WAS AWESOME, AND SO WAS THE BIG HOT TUB!! I didn't want to leave. Out of all the hotels we have stayed at, this one was #1. I am very picky, and I highly recommend!!!!! Also, the breakfast was wonderful!!! what other hotel can you go through a buffett, and you feel like your dining.! The service of the hotel and the rooms are 5 star!!!! If you don't stay here, you will regret it. Also, you have to try the restaurant next door!!!! IT IS 5 star too!!!!! Thank you DoubleTree!!! See you soon

Room Tip: Jr. King suite! Very roomy , Loved the bathroom, Quite and Peaceful!!!!The beds are AMAZING!!!!!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 March 2012

My husband and I stayed at this hotel this past Friday night. We checked in and were given warm chocolate chip cookies with walnuts which were very good! Our room was decorated very nicely and was very clean. The bed was comfortable. I will say it can get a little noisy due to the way the hotel is made with the rooms wrapping around the lobby. If people are loud in the lobby or walking to their rooms, you will hear it inside your room (or at least we did on the 3rd floor). I didn't have any problems with this during the night though. The only complaint I have is that before I got up that morning, housekeeping knocked on our door. The do not disturb sign was hung outside our room on the door so I was very frustrated that they would bother me while I was trying to sleep. This is not something that should ever happen.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2012

Rooms were clean and comfortable. Easy access to the highway. It was nice to have dinner and breakfast restaurants on the property. The pool was warmer than the hot tub. And it was only 3 feet deep, which is good for the younger kids.

• Stayed: March 2012