All reviews pool and hot tub room was clean sausage staff was very friendly one night stay coupon trailer interstate missouri
Reviewed 20 November 2012

It was every nice n clean aand that is were i will stay at when i came back to springfield the people that works thier r very nice and it was just a great place to stay i am gpnna tell every one to go thier and stay they will be please to stay thier i had a good time and a nice stay at lamploghter north it was sweet

• Stayed: November 2012
Ryan R, General Manager at Lamplighter Inn & Suites North, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2012

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review about your stay at Lamplighter Inn & Suites Convention Center. It is always a pleasure when a guest may call a hotel another home. My staff is always trying to meet and go beyond guest's expectation. I am pleased to hear that my staff has accomplished this with you and your party. I will be glad to pass your kind words to my staff, and we look forward to your next stay. Again, thank you for making Lamplighter Inn & Suities Convention Center your lodging choice for Springfield, Mo.

Reviewed 19 November 2012

We were in town to see some family. We enjoyed the indoor pool & hot tub. Nice hot breakfast. Friendly staff & the place was clean. Would recommend this hotel to others. Location is good to since its right off the interstate in Springfield

• Stayed: November 2012
Ryan R, General Manager at Lamplighter Inn & Suites North, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2012

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review about your previous stay at Lamplighter Inn & Suites Convention Center. It is always a pleasure to hear when guests have a great stay here at the hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjyoed are complimentary hot breakfast, which we are always incorporating new items. Our location is ideal for any traveler, since we are located off of I-44 in Springfield. I will be sure to pass your kind words about your stay off to my staff. Again, thank you for allowing Lamplighter Inn & Suites Convention Center to be your lodging choice, and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 8 November 2012

The hotel was exceptional. Staff very courteous and helpful. Room was very clean as well as entire hotel. Breakfast was fresh and very tasty. The location was great for our reason for being in Springfield.

• Stayed: November 2012
Ryan R, General Manager at Lamplighter Inn & Suites North, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2012

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review about your previous stay with Lamplighter Inn & Suites Convention Center. I am pleased to hear that you had an exceptional stay with us. We are always adding and trying meet guests expectation for our complimentary hot breakfast. I will be sure to pass your kind words to the rest of my staff. Again, thank you for allowing Lamplighter Inn & Suites Convention Center to be your lodging choice, and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 7 November 2012

I was coming through town on a military trip and stayed at your hotel. I had a very pleasant stay, the staff were very courteous and helpful, the room was clean and comfortable and the breakfast was great. I would recommend your hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Ryan R, General Manager at Lamplighter Inn & Suites North, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2012

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review about your previous stay with us at Lamplighter Inn & Suites Convention Center. I am pleased to hear about your pleasent stay with us while on govenment business. We are completely renovating our hotel, and adding new pillow top mattresses and new flat screen tv's to our inside rooms. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our new ammenities. We kindly welcome you and your troop to come stay with us in our newly remodeled rooms. Again, thank you for serving our country and for making Lamplighter Inn & Suites Convention Center your lodging choice for Springfield, Mo.

Reviewed 31 October 2012

Great place to stay. Iv'e been staying here off and on for about 3 months and everybody is great.
Breakfast is good and the saltwater pool and hottub are nice to relax in. I would definately stay here on my next trip.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Ryan R, General Manager at Lamplighter Inn & Suites North, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2012

I would like to first thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey from TripAdvisor about your previous stay. I am glad to hear, that your visits here at Lamplighter Inn & Suites are enjoyable and that my staff has been meeting your expectations. I will be glad to pass your kind words about your stay to my staff and we look forward to see you again upon your next stay. Again, thank you for allowing Lamplighter Inn & Suites Convention Center to be your lodging choice for Springfield, Mo.