All reviewspool and hot tubroom was cleansausagestaff was very friendlyone night staycoupontrailerinterstatemissouri
Reviewed 3 December 2012 via mobile

Lock on room was faulty, and others in the grip reported the same. Some of the public areas need some TLC. Overall the property is showing its age. Staff was friendly, courteous and responsive. I would not chose this property, but stayed as part of a large group.

• Stayed: December 2012
Ryan R, General Manager at Lamplighter Inn & Suites North, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2012

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review about your previous stay at Lamplighter Inn & Suites Convention Center. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience you encountered during your stay. We take all reviews serious so we may better improve our facilities or training of our employees. I would like to take the time to address each issue that you raised in your review and happy to report each issue has been resolved.

The doors were being up-graded and the locks were having to be re-programmed for the safety of the guests here at the hotel. With new technology, comes more responsibilty of securing the safety of our guests. I am also happy to report that all door locks are fully functioning and providing great safety to our guests.

We are in the process of going through a complete renovation here at the hotel and in our public/ meeting spaces at the hotel. It is timely manor due to the size of the hotel, different conventions that are happening at the hotel, and with weather permitting much of the renovations to occur.

I am very pleased that my staff was very accomadating during your stay here at Lamplighter Inn & Suites Convention Center. We take great pride in providing award winning customer service skills to our guests. I would like to welcome you and your group back to see what all renovations have been made to the hotel. Again, thank you for taking the time to fill out a review so that my hotel may better meet expectations of future guests. We would also like for you to give us a second chance so that we may show you a modern renovated hotel accomadations for your next stay.

If you have any questions or concerns, you are more than welcome to contact me at the hotel at 417-869-3900.

Reviewed 20 November 2012

It was every nice n clean aand that is were i will stay at when i came back to springfield the people that works thier r very nice and it was just a great place to stay i am gpnna tell every one to go thier and stay they will be please to stay thier i had a good time and a nice stay at lamploghter north it was sweet

• Stayed: November 2012
Ryan R, General Manager at Lamplighter Inn & Suites North, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2012

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review about your stay at Lamplighter Inn & Suites Convention Center. It is always a pleasure when a guest may call a hotel another home. My staff is always trying to meet and go beyond guest's expectation. I am pleased to hear that my staff has accomplished this with you and your party. I will be glad to pass your kind words to my staff, and we look forward to your next stay. Again, thank you for making Lamplighter Inn & Suities Convention Center your lodging choice for Springfield, Mo.

Reviewed 19 November 2012

We were in town to see some family. We enjoyed the indoor pool & hot tub. Nice hot breakfast. Friendly staff & the place was clean. Would recommend this hotel to others. Location is good to since its right off the interstate in Springfield

• Stayed: November 2012
Ryan R, General Manager at Lamplighter Inn & Suites North, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2012

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review about your previous stay at Lamplighter Inn & Suites Convention Center. It is always a pleasure to hear when guests have a great stay here at the hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjyoed are complimentary hot breakfast, which we are always incorporating new items. Our location is ideal for any traveler, since we are located off of I-44 in Springfield. I will be sure to pass your kind words about your stay off to my staff. Again, thank you for allowing Lamplighter Inn & Suites Convention Center to be your lodging choice, and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 8 November 2012

The hotel was exceptional. Staff very courteous and helpful. Room was very clean as well as entire hotel. Breakfast was fresh and very tasty. The location was great for our reason for being in Springfield.

• Stayed: November 2012
Ryan R, General Manager at Lamplighter Inn & Suites North, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2012

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review about your previous stay with Lamplighter Inn & Suites Convention Center. I am pleased to hear that you had an exceptional stay with us. We are always adding and trying meet guests expectation for our complimentary hot breakfast. I will be sure to pass your kind words to the rest of my staff. Again, thank you for allowing Lamplighter Inn & Suites Convention Center to be your lodging choice, and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 7 November 2012

I was coming through town on a military trip and stayed at your hotel. I had a very pleasant stay, the staff were very courteous and helpful, the room was clean and comfortable and the breakfast was great. I would recommend your hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Ryan R, General Manager at Lamplighter Inn & Suites North, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2012

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review about your previous stay with us at Lamplighter Inn & Suites Convention Center. I am pleased to hear about your pleasent stay with us while on govenment business. We are completely renovating our hotel, and adding new pillow top mattresses and new flat screen tv's to our inside rooms. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our new ammenities. We kindly welcome you and your troop to come stay with us in our newly remodeled rooms. Again, thank you for serving our country and for making Lamplighter Inn & Suites Convention Center your lodging choice for Springfield, Mo.