All reviews pool and hot tub room was clean sausage staff was very friendly one night stay coupon trailer interstate missouri
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

My family was in Springfield, MO for a wedding. We stayed in the rooms where the door opens to the outside. The rooms felt dirty, the carpet is old and stained and the bathroom had brown spots all over the walls. There was hair from previous guest in the shower as well. Our room smelled of mold coming from the air conditioner. My families room connected to my brothers room and in his room they killed 4 cockroaches. Save yourself $80 and go somewhere else!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Manager_At_North, Front Office Manager at Lamplighter Inn & Suites North, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to respond, all feedback is both welcomed and appreciated. I'm so sorry to hear that your stay was less than satisfactory. We take these kind of comments very seriously, so please rest assured that we will do our best to ensure this kind of stay doesn't happen again.

We have been working very hard to bring our property back up to par with guest expectations.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

The only bright spot was the friendly guy at check in. The interior signage was confusing. We killed three roaches within two minutes of entering the room. We could not stay the night after seeing them. I hope to see a quick refund after our short visit.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am glad to hear that the front desk gentleman was friendly, even though the rest of your time with us was less than spectacular.

We are doing our best to bring our hotel back on par with guest standards and every review helps achieve that.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at Lamplighter for 4 nights. We were very pleased with the accommodations. Room were clean and spacious. Breakfast was very nice (eggs, sausage, biscuits/gravy etc). We give this a 5 star rating.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Linda,

I am so glad that your stay with us was everything you could have hoped for. Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We will continue to put our best foot forward, and hope to see you if you're passing through Springfield again.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Rooms are well equipped but the entire place was tired, poorly maintained and not very clean and I overheard a poorly handled customer service issue while waiting, unacknowledged awaiting check in. Will not return!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay at our property. I'm sorry to hear that it was less than satisfactory.

Please know that we take these kind of comments seriously. We have been working our hardest to improve the over all feel of the hotel, from the hotel staff providing friendly service, to the aforementioned 'elbow' grease.

If you come through Springfield again, I do hope you'll give us another chance to see how we have improved.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

The first room they had us in was supposed to be a non smoking room but it smelled of smoke horribly. The room was very dirty, there was even some blood on the outside of the bathtub. The room was generally dirty and overall gross. On a positive note when I called the front desk they were apologetic and more than happy to move my family. The next room was better and we slept well once we were moved. At checkout the next morning my husband asked a question in the lobby and the guy fixing the breakfast was ridiculously rude and sarcastic. The breakfast was ok, it served it's purpose I guess.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Samantha,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about our hotel. This is the best way that we can grow and improve.

I'm glad to hear that the front desk was able to provide you with cleaner and more adequate rooms. However the rude comment will most certainly be looked into.

We are doing our best to enhance the training of our staff to ensure that these types of thing don't happen again. I do hope that you will give us another chance if you're passing through Springfield again.