All reviewstrain tracksgreat pricesausagestay there againwafflesroom was cleangreat place to staybiscuitsrefrigerator and microwavestaff was friendlyspringfield mogreat customer serviceeasy accessstayed one nightfirst floorfresh fruitfront desk staff
Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed absolutely everything about our stay at this Hotel. The stay were courteous and helpful, rooms were clean and classy, beds were comfy, free breakfast was large and tasty, pool and fitness room were great! Even a free place to do laundry! My whole family was very impressed! As my kids said ... Best Hotel Ever!!

Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

Overall, really enjoyed our stay at Greenstay Hotel in Springfield. It's right off the highway and close enough to visit all places in area.

We were in town to visit family. The rooms were very clean, comfortable bed. The bathroom was clean, shower pressure was good, plenty of towels for use.The swimming pool was decent but clean and connected to gym area. Washer wasn't expensive and dryer was free!

The breakfast was very good I thought. Nothing fancy but hit the mark. Really appreciated the extra hour for checkout. The staff was very friendly and would stay there again for sure.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

We are traveling through the area in our way to Dallas area. We likely will pass thus way many times. Sarah and Gail at the front desk were awesome from giving directions to hotel amenities. We will definitely stay again. For the price it is exceptional.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

This facility is clean, convenient to highways, and reasonable in price. We stayed there on our way to St. Louis and were very pleased. The staff is very helpful and the rooms are clean, neat, and roomy.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2013

My wife and I just spent three nights at this Springfield hotel. The room was clean and neat with all the advertised amenities. The breakfast room had plenty of food. The biscuits and gravy were especially good. The beds were ok. For me the beds were too soft and the pillows were not firm enough. I thought the room was quiet enough, I never heard the train but we live near a train track. I noticed the door to the back parking had a notice they were always locked, they never were. My wife broke the bathtub faucet off, leaving the water running. It was fixed when returned from our day out. The bathroom exhaust vent dose not draw out the humidity, making the room uncomfortable after a shower. Biggest problem was the key cards. Everytime we tried to use them they had to be reprogrammed. Last day we got 'new' cards and no problem. Other guests had this problem too. Overall we enjoyed our stay and would visit again.

Room Tip: The further from the pool the quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Jeff P, General Manager at Greenstay Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear Gary S,

Thank you for your review of Greenstay Hotel and Suites. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us in July of 2013. Since your stay with us, our Maintenance staff has corrected the issue of the back door not locking. We have also recently replaced all of our key cards, so there have been fewer issues with guests not being able to enter their rooms. We are also always happy to give guests a room away from any noise source that they might find concerning. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Springfield, Missouri. Thank you for choosing Greenstay Hotel and Suites.

Yours in hospitality,