All reviewstrain tracksgreat pricesausagestay there againwafflesroom was cleangreat place to staybiscuitsrefrigerator and microwavestaff was friendlyspringfield mogreat customer serviceeasy accessstayed one nightfirst floorfresh fruitfront desk staff
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Booked in advance, they matched priceline prices. Staff was friendly and went out of their way to help us. The room was clean and very, very quiet. Could hear a pin drop it was so quiet! If your looking for a clean, quiet place to stay this is it! The free breakfast was great. Even had free snacks thru-out the day in the kitchen. Pet friendly!!, They put us on the first floor to make it easier for us to take our pets to out to potty. Will be back!!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Jeff P, General Manager at Greenstay Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Dear Audrey M,

Thank you for your review of Greenstay Hotel and Suites. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us in September of 2013. Since your stay, we have completed many renovations in our guest rooms and our lobby. The next time you visit us, you will see a remarkable difference, but you will still find a friendly staff, a quiet, affordable room, and a warm welcome to your pets. We look forward to seeing you again during your next trip to Springfield, Missouri. Thank you for choosing Greenstay Hotel and Suites!

Yours in hospitality,

Jeff Portman

Reviewed 4 September 2013

My daughter and son-in-law used this as their base of operations for their wedding. The manager and staff went out of their way to ensure that we all felt welcome. They worked with us patiently to ensure that all of our out of town guests had rooms on this Labor Day weekend.

After the wedding (held at a local park) all of the hotel guests enjoyed a pool party and then we used the breakfast area to play board games until early in the morning. Then, at 11 the next day, the hotel provided the breakfast area for our private use for the Wedding Brunch. We had Panera bring in the food.

Our family and friends were quite happy with Greenstay and I know that we'll be back on future visits to Springfield.

Room Tip: We used a business room for the bridal suite. It worked great.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Stayed here for the cheap price and was I impressed. The place was super clean, beds were great, room was comfortable. Breakfast was a surprise- sausage, eggs, biscuit and gravy, waffles and all the regular. Will be back.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2013

First time staying in a Greenstay Hotel. Called 2hours ahead while driving, matched price I saw on price line. Was totally impressed staff very helpful, room exceptionally clean, did not have that funny hotel smell, bed was extremely comfortable. We travel to Texas quite a bit and will definitely make this are go to stop.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I just stopped in this hotel while traveling when I was too tired to continue to drive. They offered me a great rate. I was so surprised by what an amazing hotel it turned out to be. The room was large, spotless, beautiful and smelled great. I can't think of anywhere I've stayed that offered better value. The free breakfast was very simple but it was hot and very good for being free.

I was hoping it was a large chain and I'd be able to find more of them elsewhere but it looks like that's not the case. Too bad.

Room Tip: There is no elevator so if you have difficulty with stairs make sure to ask for the first floor.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo