All reviews train tracks great price sausage stay there again waffles room was clean great place to stay biscuits refrigerator and microwave staff was friendly springfield mo great customer service easy access stayed one night first floor fresh fruit front desk staff
Reviewed 20 November 2013

My husband and I stopped here on our roadtrip to NM. We never stayed at a Greenstay Hotel and were pleasantly surprised. The rooms were very clean and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. Their continental breakfast was excellent, having some hot items, which other hotel chains don't provide. We would definitely stay at a Greenstay again. Great price on an excellent hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Stayed here for a dog show weekend and found the room and staff great. I would recommend this place for businessmen and women. I thought the breakfast was good, much more than I expected for this price. I had a problem with the toilet and maintenance came immediately on a Saturday and kept working until it was fixed. I felt very safe and I will be back. It is very close to railroad tracks but I find the train noise relaxing and was not disturbed.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side, or the inside of the L shaped might be quieter.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Have been staying at Greenstay since 2010. Great place to stay, nice clean rooms, great morning breakfast and a motivated staff who welcome guests just like you want, friendly! Hotel is dog friendly and that is a plus when travelling with "Fido". A Mc Donald's and a Hardee's within yards of the hotel's front door.

Room Tip: No elevator to second floor.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Received a great price on this hotel via my mobile device while we were passing thru Springfield. Rooms were VERY clean, Bed was very comfortable, Room was nice and big. We were very impressed. The breakfast was just ok... The eggs were weird and sausage was odd.. but the coffee was good and there was cereal/oatmeal, waffles, yogurt.

Room Tip: Rec'd a great price via mobile app on a "tonight only" booking
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Loriekirk
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Fine property located near the interstate.
Comfortable rooms, open lobby, large breakfast room.
Luxurious outdoor pool and deck area, small in-door gym adjacent to the pool.
Motivated staff to meet your needs.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family