All reviews train tracks great price sausage stay there again waffles room was clean great place to stay biscuits refrigerator and microwave staff was friendly springfield mo great customer service easy access stayed one night first floor fresh fruit front desk staff
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Hotel was conveniently located right off the highway. Extremely clean and spacious rooms. Breakfast was hot with good selection. Staff was professional and friendly. Will be looking for more Greenstay Hotel & Suites when we travel.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Clerk was very helpful as we called in for reservations while on the road. She was just has helpful upon arrival. The rooms were nice and clean and quiet. Breakfast was the usual small buffet and it was hot where needed. I'd stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the highway although I was not bothered by it.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Average priced hotel. Check in uneventful. Evening Clerk at desk somewhat rude and not very willing to answer questions but in her defense, she was also dealing with a drunk guest who greeted me by asking if I wanted to have a pillow fight....but no reason to be rude to us. No mention of complimentary cookies, etc. No mention of check out time. Room clean and comfortable. Housekeeping lacking a bit...apparently the bed linens are left padded up in the dryer so everything was really wrinkled...just lack of someone taking pride in their work. Shampoo/conditioner dispenser in shower completely empty. Breakfast good with usual options of premade warmed over options...eggs, potatoes, sausage, potatoes, fruit, etc.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 401eeg
Reviewed 24 October 2017

I was very impressed with this hotel. Front entrance area is attractive. Check in was smooth and personnel was friendly. I booked online and felt like I got a good deal. My room had a king size bed that I considered to be comfortable. Pillows were thick but not as comfy s they appeared. My room was clean as was the overall hotel appearance. Wifi worked well. Breakfast was a little better than most. Selections included gravy, biscuits, sausage, scramble eggs, bagels, waffles, yogurt and fruit. I would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Decent place to stay for a night of sleep when on the road traveling. We were pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness of this hotel for the price we paid. Everyone was nice.

There was a small glitch. The first room that we were given wasn’t ready when we went in. They adjusted and put us into another room.

The continental breakfast was nothing to write home Bout but gave you something in your belly before hitting the road again.

Nothing luxurious, but would stay again if needed.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple