Sleep Inn Medical District
US$209
US$182
US$105
US$98
Best Western Route 66 Rail Haven(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$78
US$109
Hotels.com
Best Western Plus Coach House(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$94
US$129
TownePlace Suites
Greenstay Hotel & Suites(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$95
Comfort Inn(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$91
TripAdvisor
All reviewstexas roadhousepocket doorwater pressure and hot waterhelpful with directionswafflesroom was cleanbudget hotelcheck in was easybiscuits and gravychoice hotelsparking lotjames rivermissouri state universityup to datehotel roomvery nice hotelnext morning
Reviewed 6 June 2013

Although this place isn't fancy, I have nothing but good things to say about it. We stayed here June 1st-3rd for the State soccer tournament. I heard there were 10,000 people in town for that event. This hotel was clean and the staff was very friendly. Most importantly, they were so accommodating. A shoutout to Jessica (I believe) who was on staff Saturday night, helping us with our uniforms. They moved up the breakfast time for the teams so that and our entire team was so grateful for the hotel granting us late check-out considering our game wasn't until 4pm on Monday. It's not easy when you have "teams" staying in your hotel but they handled things so well. We'll see you again this weekend for the state semi-finals! Thanks to the great staff!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
SleepInnSGF, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn Medical District, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2013

Hello Rhonna!

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor!!

I've very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We always enjoy our team events. And the great people we get to meet! We try to do everything needed to make you as comfortable as possible.

Looking forward to seeing all of you next year! Or sooner!!

Have a great summer!!

Reviewed 6 June 2013

the sleep inn springfield was a great place to stay! the workers were all very kind, the pool was nice, and the rooms were clean. for the money there is prob not a better hotel to stay in springfield!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
SleepInnSGF, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn Medical District, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2013

Hello jj1342!

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review for us!

We always strive to exceed our guests expectations! And appreciate the kind review... I'll pass along your review for our employees to see!!

Thank you again! And enjoy the summer!!

Reviewed 5 June 2013

Everyone at the hotel was very accommodating. We were there for a soccer tournament and they graciously moved up their breakfast time in order to allow the boys to eat before their early start. Everyone from the front desk to the maid service was extremely nice and helpful. Thank you for the wonderful experience.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Hello Jill S!

Thank you for the great review! We truely appreciate your kind words and as always look forward to seeing our soccer teams every year!!

Enjoy the rest of your summer!!

Reviewed 3 June 2013

When I walked into the Hotel I was greeted by Anna who was one of the best Front Desk persons I have encountered in my stays at the Choice Hotel brands so far. During my check in I also had the pleasure to meet Scott Warren the General Manager who had a great attitude and outlook on things. I stayed at the Hotel for 3 days and during that time I had the pleasure to meet Ronnie and he just added to the great staff that this Hotel Has. During my stay they allowed us to park our Motorcycles at the Front door and offered us a towel each morning so that we could wipe the dew and rain off the bikes before we would leave each morning. The hot breakfast was just what I needed each morning to get going for the day. The pool and Hot tub were both very clean and maintained. I noticed also that each morning they were picking up the parking lot and keeping the property in great shape. The Missouri Harley Davidson Rally is on June 26-28 2014 next year and I will stay at this Hotel Again. Great General Manager, Front Desk, Housekeeping, and Maintenance Staff. Hats off to you all. See you next year !!!!!

Room Tip: Choose the Highest floor if any Sports teams are there because kids will be kids and they will make some noise.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank JefferyEchols
SleepInnSGF, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn Medical District, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2013

Hello JefferyEchols!

Thank you for taking the time to write such a excellent review us on TripAdvisor!!
We are very pleased that you had such a great experience with us. We are always striving to find new ways to surprise and please each individual. Customer service is always first with us! And your "Room Tip" is great, but I do apologize for any inconvenience the sports teams may have caused you.
We truely appreciate the wonderful review and are looking forward to your return in June of 2014... hopefully with more of your Harley Ralley friends!!

Reviewed 28 May 2013

We have stayed in Sleep Inns before, so when Hotwire revealed this one as our Hot Rate Deal, we were pleased. The staff was nice but not overly warm, the indoor pool was small and cold, the breakfast area was small and crowded. Our room was disappointing, the only plus was it was on the first floor. The bed was hard and the mattress looked like something from an economy motel. Nothing was really wrong with the room, it just needed a little TLC to make it look nice. The view out our window was of another wall about 10 feet away. The A/C unit was the wall type and was hard to control to keep the temperature steady.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple

Hello clubfoot57!

Thank you for taking the time to honestly review our hotel!
I'm sorry you weren't more satisified with your stay in May. We are working toward upgrading more of the property. Hopefully you will be able to return and be pleasantly surprised!