Sleep Inn Medical District
Best Western Plus Springfield Airport Inn(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$92
  • Breakfast included
US$110
US$102
Best Western Route 66 Rail Haven(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$90
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Vandivort(Springfield)
US$165
Travelocity
All reviewstexas roadhousepocket doorwater pressure and hot waterhelpful with directionswafflesroom was cleanbudget hotelcheck in was easybiscuits and gravychoice hotelsparking lotjames rivermissouri state universityup to datehotel roomvery nice hotelnext morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 July 2013

This hotel is nice I was very afraid once I spotted blood on the walls in room 306 so other than that it was great and the old lady in the breakfast room very nice hot tub too much chlorine my husband hit the pool and said it was to cold Duhhh lol kids under 18 stay and eat free lots of great restaurants near by and we was kinda mad cause most of the rooms didn't have a tub to relax

• Stayed: July 2013
SleepInnSGF, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn Medical District, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2013

Hello MsPopeFranklin!

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor!!

I do want start with an apology for the spots on the walls. Please feel free to contact us at any point during your stay and we will gladly move you or take care of the issue. I'm very glad you enjoyed breakfast with us.... Pat has been a loyal hotel for many year! Let your husband know that we do have to shock the hot tub often because it is so heavily used... sorry again!! And the only rooms with tubs are our King Suites (which I'd be happy to upgrade you on your next stay... just remind me!) and our handicapped queens. I'm Ronny the Front Office Manager... ask for me when you stay with us next and I will make sure we can at least get a tub for you and your husband to relax in!

Have a great summer!!

Reviewed 8 July 2013

I booked this room on hotwire as secret deal.The secret was that this hotel was fairly run down. The layout to go to the pool or lobby from my room was full of twists and turns. There was no value here I spent 79 bucks for a room with gold light fixtures A pocket door for the bathroom that did not allow for any privacy.
I still have neck pains from the throw pillows on the bed.

The only reason I did not give 1 star is the staff were all friendly and eager to help any way they could

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
SleepInnSGF, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn Medical District, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2013

Hello timpossible1!

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor!

We do appreciate the kind words about the staff. And sincerely apologize that you did not enjoy your stay! We always do whatever we can to make our guests stay as comfortable as possible. We do hope you will stay with us again next time you're in the Springfield area.

Thank you again! And enjoy your summer!

Reviewed 19 June 2013

Very clean and great staff. We were there on a busy weekend with various youth sport groups. Unfortunately the sponsors/parents failed to supervise the youth, thus they were running the halls and screaming. The hotel management staff acted quickly and held the sponsors/parents accountable. Greatly appreciated. The hotel is in a great area with easy access to the highway and near various restaurants and shops. The breakfast looked good, but the area is pretty small so we did not eat there. Will definitely stay there again.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Hello Kathy W!

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor!!

We do apologize for the teams getting out of control, but as you noted... we do hold our sponsors/parents responsible for the children. And will do what we must to keep the hotel quiet for our guests not with the groups. Thank you for being so patient with us and the teams!

Looking forward to your return! Enjoy your summer!!

Reviewed 9 June 2013

Not a hotel with all the bells and whistles, but very clean and staff were superb. We came in on a busy weekend and there were few rooms available in springfield. The man at the desk at check-in was very polite and helpful. We forgot our gps, and he gave us turn by turn directions in. He was very knowledgeable about the local cuisine and places of interest. Decor was a little outdated, but in good condition. I was worried it would be loud as there were MANY kids in the motel, but it wasn't at all. Breakfast was the basics, but good for free. Oh, and the shower was fantastic! Rooms could use a small courtesy fridge. But overall, I am pleased. We will be back someday.

• Stayed: June 2013

Hello The-Keeneys!

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor!!

We are glad you were "pleased" with your stay. We always try to do whatever we can to help the guests, with whatever is needed. We are working towards our updates for the Sleep Inn and hopefully on your next visit with us you will be more than pleased!

Thank you again! Enjoy your summer!!

Reviewed 6 June 2013

Although this place isn't fancy, I have nothing but good things to say about it. We stayed here June 1st-3rd for the State soccer tournament. I heard there were 10,000 people in town for that event. This hotel was clean and the staff was very friendly. Most importantly, they were so accommodating. A shoutout to Jessica (I believe) who was on staff Saturday night, helping us with our uniforms. They moved up the breakfast time for the teams so that and our entire team was so grateful for the hotel granting us late check-out considering our game wasn't until 4pm on Monday. It's not easy when you have "teams" staying in your hotel but they handled things so well. We'll see you again this weekend for the state semi-finals! Thanks to the great staff!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
SleepInnSGF, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn Medical District, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2013

Hello Rhonna!

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor!!

I've very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We always enjoy our team events. And the great people we get to meet! We try to do everything needed to make you as comfortable as possible.

Looking forward to seeing all of you next year! Or sooner!!

Have a great summer!!