“A Pleasant Stay”

Ranked #32 of 49 Hotels in Springfield
Saint Louis, Missouri
“A Pleasant Stay”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

I booked this on Hot Wire so not sure what I was going to get. Ruth D. greeted me, got me checked in and we had a few laughs at the front desk. It was nice, like I had stayed there before. The room was good, comfy bed, no problems with the heating/cooling, flat screen TV, great shower and extremely quite even though I was near the highway. Breakfast was OK, waffle maker, biscuits & gravy, sausage patties and hard boiled eggs....hard boiled eggs for breakfast seems odd. But I had a warm filling breakfast each morning I was there. I was told of a swimming pool but never got there. This hotel is right by the highway, plenty of eating choices within walking distance or a short drive. I took a wake around the area, nice & safe. I'll look forward to staying here again.

Room Tip: I was told of a N/C fitness center near by.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
SleepInnSGF, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn Medical District, responded to this review, 31 October 2013
Hello Geotreo!

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor!

We're very glad you felt comfortable and welcome with us! I'll be sure to let Ruth know that she made you feel welcome!!
Looking forward to your next trip to Sleep Inn!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

I'd rank it as a 2 star. Basic hotel, that could use a remodel. Staff was friendly, location is good, rooms were ok. Beds are very uncomfortable!!! I personally would probably stay at a different hotel.

• Stayed July 2013
SleepInnSGF, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn Medical District, responded to this review, 5 September 2013
Hello Sports_mom88!

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor!

We are glad you found the staff to be friendly and our location good! I wish you would have been more impressed with the rooms. We are in the process of working on a remodel, so we do hope you will give us a chance to impress you on your next trip through Springfield.

Hope the rest of 2013 is great for you!!
Kennett, Missouri
Reviewed 4 September 2013

This hotel was reasonably priced. I stopped here for a night to rest before driving the rest of the way to my destination. The free breakfast was nice. The room that I stayed in was very clean. Also the employees were very friendly and helpful. I would consider staying here again.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
Hi Stephanie H!

First we'd like to thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor!
And another big Thank You for the amazing review! We're very glad you found the value reasonable. It's always best for you to take your time when traveling and get well rested. Very glad you enjoyed the nice clean room and a good breakfast! Thank you for the compliment on our employees... Always nice to know that our guests are being welcomed in every way!!

Hope to see you again soon!!!
Reviewed 23 July 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for state ball tournaments. They were very accommodating & free breakfast was good. Walking distance to Texas Roadhouse, Famous Dave's, Andy's Custard, Subway, & Casey's which was great! They even washed our ball uniforms each night!!!!!!

• Stayed July 2013
SleepInnSGF, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn Medical District, responded to this review, 25 July 2013
Hello LGS56!

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor!!

We're very happy you found our location to be so convenient to the local eats and treats! And we're always working on ways to make our guests feel welcome and at home!

Enjoy the rest of the summer! Hope to see you and your team soon!
Reviewed 13 July 2013

This hotel is nice I was very afraid once I spotted blood on the walls in room 306 so other than that it was great and the old lady in the breakfast room very nice hot tub too much chlorine my husband hit the pool and said it was to cold Duhhh lol kids under 18 stay and eat free lots of great restaurants near by and we was kinda mad cause most of the rooms didn't have a tub to relax

• Stayed July 2013
SleepInnSGF, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn Medical District, responded to this review, 17 July 2013
Hello MsPopeFranklin!

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor!!

I do want start with an apology for the spots on the walls. Please feel free to contact us at any point during your stay and we will gladly move you or take care of the issue. I'm very glad you enjoyed breakfast with us.... Pat has been a loyal hotel for many year! Let your husband know that we do have to shock the hot tub often because it is so heavily used... sorry again!! And the only rooms with tubs are our King Suites (which I'd be happy to upgrade you on your next stay... just remind me!) and our handicapped queens. I'm Ronny the Front Office Manager... ask for me when you stay with us next and I will make sure we can at least get a tub for you and your husband to relax in!

Have a great summer!!
versailles
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I booked this room on hotwire as secret deal.The secret was that this hotel was fairly run down. The layout to go to the pool or lobby from my room was full of twists and turns. There was no value here I spent 79 bucks for a room with gold light fixtures A pocket door for the bathroom that did not allow for any privacy.
I still have neck pains from the throw pillows on the bed.

The only reason I did not give 1 star is the staff were all friendly and eager to help any way they could

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
SleepInnSGF, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn Medical District, responded to this review, 10 July 2013
Hello timpossible1!

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor!

We do appreciate the kind words about the staff. And sincerely apologize that you did not enjoy your stay! We always do whatever we can to make our guests stay as comfortable as possible. We do hope you will stay with us again next time you're in the Springfield area.

Thank you again! And enjoy your summer!
Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed 19 June 2013

Very clean and great staff. We were there on a busy weekend with various youth sport groups. Unfortunately the sponsors/parents failed to supervise the youth, thus they were running the halls and screaming. The hotel management staff acted quickly and held the sponsors/parents accountable. Greatly appreciated. The hotel is in a great area with easy access to the highway and near various restaurants and shops. The breakfast looked good, but the area is pretty small so we did not eat there. Will definitely stay there again.

Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Hello Kathy W!

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor!!

We do apologize for the teams getting out of control, but as you noted... we do hold our sponsors/parents responsible for the children. And will do what we must to keep the hotel quiet for our guests not with the groups. Thank you for being so patient with us and the teams!

Looking forward to your return! Enjoy your summer!!