Sleep Inn Medical District
US$77
US$68
US$107
Best Western Route 66 Rail Haven(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$85
Comfort Inn(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$97
Best Western Plus Coach House(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$94
US$124
US$117
Greenstay Hotel & Suites(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$82
All reviewstexas roadhousepocket doorwater pressure and hot waterhelpful with directionswafflesroom was cleanbudget hotelcheck in was easybiscuits and gravychoice hotelsparking lotjames rivermissouri state universityup to datehotel roomvery nice hotelnext morning
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Good location for local area. Quiet, even though we overlooked the interstate. Three floors with elevator, but because of the building design, there is still a long walk down halls to get to far rooms. Nice pool and Jacuzzi. Everything was clean, plus online extra towel request was seen and completed before we arrived. Good breakfast included. The only possible negative about the hotel might be that most rooms only have a shower "pod" instead of a bath/shower combination. Women who like to enjoy hot baths or want to shave their legs in a tub will want to spend a little extra for the available jacuzzi tub room.

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank Duane H
Ronny R, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn Medical District, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Hello Duane H!

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor!

We're glad you enjoyed our hotel and your stay with us. Online requests are the easiest way to get something extra you might need for your stay, thanks for mentioning that! And with us being an "L" shapped hotel there is a little extra walk time for those rooms. I do apologize, but again being placed in the west wing is something you can request online. And you are correct about the showers, standing and shaving could e difficult. But, we always strive to please everyone (when possible). And if the King Deluxe room is available we could always get you into that room type. Thank you again for review!

Reviewed 27 October 2013

I have had several medical's to deal with and we have stayed at this hotel. it is clean and has every thing you need. They also let us take our small dog on our over night. we live so far away that this is easier than driving back and forth. It is located near the medical services. while you are dealing with a medical problem, they give you a discount for your room. this has een very helpful.

Room Tip: They have always let us stay on the main floor, you just need to ask
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
SleepInnSGF, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn Medical District, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Hello Moozarks!

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor!

We gladly offer a discounted rate to our guests that are here for medical reasons. And allowing pets has always shown to be a plus for our guests... who would want to leave them at home? :-)
And thats a great "Room Tip"... when available we always allow our guests to choose the floor they prefer!

Reviewed 1 October 2013

I booked this on Hot Wire so not sure what I was going to get. Ruth D. greeted me, got me checked in and we had a few laughs at the front desk. It was nice, like I had stayed there before. The room was good, comfy bed, no problems with the heating/cooling, flat screen TV, great shower and extremely quite even though I was near the highway. Breakfast was OK, waffle maker, biscuits & gravy, sausage patties and hard boiled eggs....hard boiled eggs for breakfast seems odd. But I had a warm filling breakfast each morning I was there. I was told of a swimming pool but never got there. This hotel is right by the highway, plenty of eating choices within walking distance or a short drive. I took a wake around the area, nice & safe. I'll look forward to staying here again.

Room Tip: I was told of a N/C fitness center near by.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Hello Geotreo!

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor!

We're very glad you felt comfortable and welcome with us! I'll be sure to let Ruth know that she made you feel welcome!!
Looking forward to your next trip to Sleep Inn!

Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

I'd rank it as a 2 star. Basic hotel, that could use a remodel. Staff was friendly, location is good, rooms were ok. Beds are very uncomfortable!!! I personally would probably stay at a different hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013
SleepInnSGF, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn Medical District, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

Hello Sports_mom88!

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor!

We are glad you found the staff to be friendly and our location good! I wish you would have been more impressed with the rooms. We are in the process of working on a remodel, so we do hope you will give us a chance to impress you on your next trip through Springfield.

Hope the rest of 2013 is great for you!!

Reviewed 4 September 2013

This hotel was reasonably priced. I stopped here for a night to rest before driving the rest of the way to my destination. The free breakfast was nice. The room that I stayed in was very clean. Also the employees were very friendly and helpful. I would consider staying here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family

Hi Stephanie H!

First we'd like to thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor!
And another big Thank You for the amazing review! We're very glad you found the value reasonable. It's always best for you to take your time when traveling and get well rested. Very glad you enjoyed the nice clean room and a good breakfast! Thank you for the compliment on our employees... Always nice to know that our guests are being welcomed in every way!!

Hope to see you again soon!!!