Quality Inn & Suites
Best Western Plus Springfield Airport Inn(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$92
  • Breakfast included
US$110
US$102
Best Western Route 66 Rail Haven(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$92
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Vandivort(Springfield)
US$165
Travelocity
All reviewsplace to stayroom was cleanwaffleswaffle makerrecommend this hotelan older hotelconvenient locationhighway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 March 2013

I was here with my college basketball team so I had no choice in accommodation but was pleasantly surprised. My room was a king room on the lobby floor. It was clean and comfortable. The bed was spacious and comfortable. The shower was good with great water pressure. The sink was outside the bathroom which I liked.

The air/heat unit was a little old but functional. The room was a little dark, especially at the sink and I did not want to leave my curtain open as my room was next to the parking area and people could see in. However, this was not a major downfall, just something to adjust to.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank AusAm13
Reviewed 6 March 2013

I travel to Springfield every month for drill. This month (3/2/13) was my first stay here. Nice quiet clean hotel. They even had some breakfast set out early for my buddy and I. Other than no snack vending machine I had a pleasant stay, and would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 March 2013

I have been traveling to Springfield, MO every few months for a doctor appointment. The clinic originally referred me to the Quality Inn. I've stayed there four times in the past 12 months and it's a terrific little hotel. Friendly staff, clean comfortable rooms, very reasonable rates, and a pretty good breakfast in the morning. It's easily accessed from the highway. A well-managed property.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 January 2013

We stopped here on our way from Albuquerque to Chicago. The staff was extremely helpful and kind. The young woman at the front desk went above the call of duty to make our quick stay superb! The room was very clean and comfortable. We'll definitely mark this hotel as one we can trust and enjoy!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 January 2013

We stopped here for a quick night's sleep, and were comfortable. The room had a lounge chair, desk, and sink outside the toilet room. The sink counter was a bit small compared to other Quality Inns we've stayed in. The bed was fine. The staff was friendly. Breakfast was okay, but since I have celiac disease, I could only eat the hard-boiled eggs and apples. Easy to get to right off the highway.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple