“nice hotel”

Ranked #42 of 49 Hotels in Springfield
Marionville, Missouri
“nice hotel”
Reviewed 31 May 2013

Nice hotel we like the location and all the restaurants to choose from to have dinner. Staff service is excellent very friendly and helpful. This was our second stay at the hotel and will stay again. The rooms are clean and roomy. Breakfast has a variety to choose from.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Fort Mitchell, Alabama
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Very clean and attractive rooms. Very well decorated. Breakfast served in the morning was very good. Clerk at check-in seemed a little frazzled. Pool was well kept but a little small. Parking was taken up by 2 18-wheeler trailers parked across multiple spots (seemed to have been there a while). Room next to us was full of young adults having a party. Keeping the fan on helped drown out noise.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Carson City, Nevada
Reviewed 1 May 2013

Its a dingy place. Not dirty, not cluttered just dingy. I can't quite put my finger on it - I rated it as poor because it doesn't seem average.

Breakfast was lousy, if I wasn't in a hurry I would have gone next door - so I stayed and had a bowl of cold cereal --- how could they goof that up? But then again the bagels were clammy lumps of yucchy dough. I don't remember if they had fruit out --- if they had bananas I would have had one on my cereal, but they didn't have any.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Bag69
Reviewed 20 March 2013 via mobile

With my AAA discount it was <$80, with taxes. I usually stay in a Choice Hotels network property as I am part of their rewards program (elite platinum member) and as far as the Quality Inns go, this is one of the better ones. Conveniently located near basic shopping (Walmart, K mart, etc.), good selection of fast food and a few sit down restaurants real close. Staff was very hospitable and friendly. Bed was comfortable and plenty of pillows. Flat screen TV with lots of channels, plenty of towels. Will definitely stay again.

Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Findlay, Ohio
Reviewed 15 March 2013

I was here with my college basketball team so I had no choice in accommodation but was pleasantly surprised. My room was a king room on the lobby floor. It was clean and comfortable. The bed was spacious and comfortable. The shower was good with great water pressure. The sink was outside the bathroom which I liked.

The air/heat unit was a little old but functional. The room was a little dark, especially at the sink and I did not want to leave my curtain open as my room was next to the parking area and people could see in. However, this was not a major downfall, just something to adjust to.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank AusAm13
missouri
Reviewed 6 March 2013

I travel to Springfield every month for drill. This month (3/2/13) was my first stay here. Nice quiet clean hotel. They even had some breakfast set out early for my buddy and I. Other than no snack vending machine I had a pleasant stay, and would stay again.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed 5 March 2013

I have been traveling to Springfield, MO every few months for a doctor appointment. The clinic originally referred me to the Quality Inn. I've stayed there four times in the past 12 months and it's a terrific little hotel. Friendly staff, clean comfortable rooms, very reasonable rates, and a pretty good breakfast in the morning. It's easily accessed from the highway. A well-managed property.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled solo