“Beautiful diamond in the Ozarks”

Arbor Suites At The Mall
Ranked #39 of 49 Hotels in Springfield
Killeen, Texas
“Beautiful diamond in the Ozarks”
Reviewed 10 August 2013

This is a clean and beautiful place to stay. I took the advice of the chamber of commerce,read the reviews, and checked the website and am so glad I did. My family was well housed and cared for. I certainly will use this hotel again when the opportunity arises. I truly believe if you are looking for a clean, beautiful place when you can't be at home this is home.

Room Tip: Penthouse Suite
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
ThankYouFromArbor, Manager at Arbor Suites At The Mall, responded to this review, 13 September 2013
texasteacher090,

Thank You for the time you took to review our hotel. It is from guests like you that we know where we are succeeding and where we need to improve. I am happy that you had such a nice stay and we look forward to your return.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
Reviewed 28 July 2013

We stayed at the Arbor suites at the Mall so my daughter could make a college visit to Missouri State University. Was disappointed when I saw the facility, it is outdated. Rooms dark, windows dirty. Bathroom fans extremely loud. Dryer missing from downstairs bath, though holder still there. Downstairs TV Cable was out of order except for 10 channels, upstairs TV worked. Telephone did not work, not dial tone. Steps outside to room looked as if rotting along the edge. No ice bucket. Had a kitchen, but no soap to wash dishes. Didn't know there would not be housekeeping on the weekend so came back from shopping to find the room in the same condition we left it in., so did not get fresh towels, had to got to front desk to get some.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
ThankYouFromArbor, Manager at Arbor Suites At The Mall, responded to this review, 29 July 2013
sharon63701,

Thank You for posting a review on trip advisor, I was so sorry to hear that your stay was not what you were expecting. I would like to thank you for bringing to my attention the condition of the room you were in. My maintenance staff will be addressing all problems immediately. I do hope if you return to Springfield in the future, you will give us another chance to show you what an amazing property we have.

Travellers are raving about these Springfield hotels

Midwest City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 7 July 2013

We stayed in the Arbor Suites at the Mall on 4th of July weekend. We were only there one night, but I couldn't find anything wrong to complain about. Rooms were a very, very nice size - it made me wish we were staying there more then one night! (we were on our way to Branson, but had to stay in Springfield due to Branson being booked.) Check in and check out was very simple and the staff was very friendly. Rooms were a little outdated, but its hard to find one these days that isn't! Continental breakfast had a lot of options. My only complaint was that we asked for a non-smoking room, but the people before us didn't observe that and it killed my husband's allergies. I would recommend this to anyone wanting something basic to stay in either for just a night, or for an extended trip.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
mandabeth5,

So happy to hear that you had an enjoyable stay and we do hope you can return in the future for a longer stay. Springfield has a lot to offer to travelers. I'm sorry for the smoke odor in your room, we do try to ionize the rooms when we catch smokers in the non smoking rooms.
Reviewed 28 May 2013

We were heading to Branson for vacation and decided to stay a couple days in Springfield. Every trip South we stay at Arbor Suite. We stay at this location for bowling tournaments but also vacation. We hv stayed over 15 years and I always know we will get great quality. Iv stayed traveling in other chains which give u a bed n coffee pot only. The king suites at Arbor hv kitchen living room area included. Why stay somewhere more expensive and get less quality? Iv stayed in the penthouse and an entire family can stay comfortable. Two bathrooms really is great with several staying. You will never find this quality at any other chain hotel. I travel a lot and iv bn let down at other hotels which were more expensive. If I hear any of my clients are traveling towards Springfield. I give Arbors phone number and all my friends cn say is thank you. The staff is amazing and Vickie takes great care of us. I'm traveling again soon so be ready Vickie!!!! Lol we are coming to stay and enjoy the pool.
Carla Harp

• Stayed May 2013
Reviewed 25 April 2013

We travel bowling and for the past 15 plus years we have only stayed at this location. I have also brought other bowlers to stay at this location which had booked at other hotels. They hv been very pleased and now every year we just bring more to give you business. Vickie has been nothing but wonderful to me and the group. Very helpful in so many ways to mk sure our stay is great. This past trip I forgot a diamond necklace. Vickie found it and mailed to me. I can't tell you how much that meant to me. That was a very special piece of jewelry and she cared enough to go out if her way to mail. Thanks Vickie!!!!! We will be back soon!!!!!

• Stayed April 2013
ThankYouFromArbor, Manager at Arbor Suites At The Mall, responded to this review, 14 May 2013
Attitudes66,
Thanks for the great review. I am so happy you got your necklace back. We look forward to your return evey year and I would like to say thank you for all of the great business you have brought our way.If there is ever anything I can help you with, please dont hesitate to call. Have a great day and hopefully we will see you soon.

Vickie Williams
Rogersville, Missouri, United States
Reviewed 4 March 2013

I was passing through Springfield. I really love my double suite. It was clean and the bed was great. I will stay again. Hopefully next time I would like to stay in a King suite. The staff was helpful and friendly. Breakfast was good.

Room Tip: Be a wonderful stay for a short time or longer stay.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
ThankYouFromArbor, Manager at Arbor Suites At The Mall, responded to this review, 6 March 2013
nancym,

Thank you so much for the nice review on trip advisor. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and look foward to your return. Our king suites are nice too and have a working fireplace!
Iowa, United States
Reviewed 15 January 2013

affordable, great staff, awesome environment, perfect for a getaway or a family reunion. We stumbled on this when a room we rented totally sucked across town, ever since that visit, we intentionally stay at this establishment, furthermore, so does all of my family, now that they have been here and also agree, what a great place!

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Patricia M
ThankYouFromArbor, Manager at Arbor Suites At The Mall, responded to this review, 21 January 2013
PatriciaM,

Thank you so much for your review on trip advisor. We are so happy that you decided to give us a try and that we have met the expectations of you and your family. We do value our frequent stay guests and look forward to your return.