“Fine If You're Not Picky”

Drury Inn & Suites Springfield, MO
Ranked #15 of 49 Hotels in Springfield
St. Louis
“Fine If You're Not Picky”
Reviewed 2 April 2011

My room was clean, and the hotel is conveniently located in a strip of many hotels next to the interstate. However, I've stayed in four Drury Inns, and this one is the most outdated. My TV was a new flat screen, but all of the other furnishings looked old, which gave the room a slightly bleak look by Drury standards. There was also an orange-brown stain on the blanket; it obviously wasn't new, so it wasn't unhygienic, but they should have gotten rid of the blanket. In conclusion, there wasn't anything terribly wrong with this hotel, and I would consider staying there again, but you should investigate other possibilities as well. Feel free to read my reviews of other Springfield hotels :c)

Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank sonofposeidon
DruryHotels, Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Springfield, MO, responded to this review, 28 April 2011
Thank you for your feedback regarding our Drury Inn & Suites-Springfield, MO. We truly appreciate your comments and do apologize that you experienced a concern. Housekeeping should have replaced the blanket when servicing the room. This will be reviewed with all staff so that others are not disappointed as you were. Again, thank you for reviewing our hotel, and more importantly, for being our guest. We hope to see you again soon! Please feel free to contact any member of the management team at the hotel if you have additional questions or comments.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Mackinac Island, Michigan
Reviewed 6 March 2011

My wife and I were on the way to AZ and stopped for an overnight. The inn is pet friendly and serves a nice Breakfast and Lite Dinner with drinks. The hotel was very clean and staff was friendly.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank joecocker_10
Arkansas
Reviewed 11 December 2010

I made reservations online. Upon my arrival, I told the clerk my name and I had my keys in hand within one minute. The room was clean and nice. The building is one of their older properties, but they have taken care of it. The evening reception was enough to satisfy my dinner plans so that was a bonus too. I used the wireless internet and it was fast and free. The television was a flat screen HDTV with cable so there were a lot of channels available. I did not use the pool facility nor did I eat breakfast in the morning as I was in a hurry. I have stayed at several Drury Inn's and they will continue to be my top choice when traveling.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled on business
2 Thank Campusdispatch
Edmond, Oklahoma
Reviewed 23 November 2010

The staff makes the Drury Inn a great place to stay with children. Our room was quiet, clean, and comfortable. The kids loved "Happy Hour" as the snacks are right up there. The indoor/outdoor pool was very clean!

• Stayed December 2009, travelled with family
MO
Reviewed 20 November 2010

Very relaxing experience, from online reservations a month in advance, to front desk assistance in keeping our surprise getaway a surprise!! Booked on properties website ( https://druryhotels.com/PropertyOverview.aspx?Property=0073 ) We have stayed in multiple Drury Inns and always have a wonderful experience!! Hot Quikstart breakfast is more than a waffle--eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy.. Then of course they have the afternoon lobby festivities with food and beverages!! We saved our money and had chili dogs, baked potatoes, etc for dinner !!

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank hrpy
Suburban Illinois
Reviewed 22 September 2010

This hotel represents a good value for the price. Its evening beverage hour and breakfast are nice touches. The hotel is conveniently located off of the interstate, has ample parking and is right next door to a Ruby Tuesday. The rooms are average, slightly dated, but clean. Wireless internet was very good. They do welcome dogs of any size at no extra charge which was a big plus for us.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with family
Mountain Home, Arkansas
Reviewed 1 September 2010

My wife and use the Drury's in Springfield as a place to "get out of Dodge" for a short time. The staff is friendly and helpful, the "kickback time", with free drinks and food, is a plus, and the breakfast is more than the usual "continental" bagels and donuts. A great value ; the only problem is endemic to motels these days, with rude guests who slam doors and yell after hours. Drury's can't help with the bad guys, but what they do provide is lots of bang for the buck.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple