“July 2014”

Arbor Suites Medical Mile
Ranked #32 of 51 Hotels in Springfield
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Great value for the room. Lots of room and good location for everything. Breakfast was good too and the hotel was not very crowded when we were there. As with most all hotels we stay at we find it more comfortable to bring our own sleeping pillows and a bath towel from home. Would recommend this hotel to everyone

Room Tip: rooms away from pool side are quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Tiffiany C, Manager at Arbor Suites Medical Mile, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Robert J,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! My staff and I strive for 100% guest satisfaction. I hope when you and your family are in the area again you will stay with us again.

Thanks,
Tiffiany

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Stayed here on way to Branson Missouri. Comfortable, clean room, quiet with good basic breakfast. Watch out however as one of the steps up to the second floor was loose and could have been potentially dangerous. The small pool was good. Good value for money

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Tiffiany C, Manager at Arbor Suites Medical Mile, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

James H.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us! I am glad that you enjoyed it. I want to mention that the maintenance man, Joe, and I have taken a look at the stairs and have corrected the problem. It is important to us that each guest have a safe and comfortable stay with us. Thank you for pointing that out to us. I hope that the next time you are in the area you and your family will stay with us again!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We have stayed at Arbor Suites 2 or 3 times a year for the past 3 years. Always a nice ,clean, reasonable priced room. This past weekend changed our opinion. It seems you have permanent guests.,Door open all the time, 5-6 people laying around room. We were approached this morning in the parking lot by a man wanting to bum cigarettes. Very unsettling. May have to find a different place in the future.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Robert W
Tiffiany C, Manager at Arbor Suites Medical Mile, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Robert W,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for your most recent stay with us. I want to apologize for the unsettling occurrence in your stay with us. I want to assure you and future guests that we are in a safe area and that we are a safe hotel. We had several rooms here this last weekend for a wedding. Many times they leave doors open so they can go from room to room easily. I would like to talk to you about this more in depth. Please feel free to contact me at the hotel anytime. I hope that the next time you are in the area you will give us another chance.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

We enjoyed our stay and the accommodations in our handicapped suite were perfect. The ability to cook out meals was great. We appreciated having our room on the first floor was a plus. The convenience of being able to share the gazebo was so handy.

Room Tip: Explain what type of room you would like to have and don't wait until you check in.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Tiffiany C, Manager at Arbor Suites Medical Mile, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Peg K,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay. I am happy to hear that everything with your room and stay was good! I love that we are able to offer the BBQ grill to our guests! It is a wonderful amenity. I hope that you choose to stay with us again in the future if you are in the area again! Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 30 April 2014

could not beat the price - used a coupon from the Welcome Center and paid less than $60 for a mini suite. Free laundry - good breakfast. nice and clean. sure couldn't beat it, would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

My family and I are staying here at Arbor Suites while my mother is in Cox hospital. The staff has been very accommodating to my family and I. They are wonderful! The room is very spacious. Plenty of room for the five of us in one room. The housekeeping staff has taken very good care of us. Leaving plenty of towels everyday. When we checked in the room was clean. The evening desk clerk, Shannon, was very friendly when we checked in. The manager, Tiffany, has been friendly and helpful to us each morning with extending our stay. They even ask how she is doing when they see us! I recommend this hotel to everyone.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2014

This is the second time I've stayed at this location with my daughter.
The room is large, with two queen-sized beds, sofa bed, desk and office chair, refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. The TV, though large, was NOT a flat-screen.
The bathroom was roomy and well-equipped. However, the towels were NOT bath towels and rather skimpy. A large person would not have been able to wrap a towel around them and prance about the room.
We weren't bothered by outside noises. But, be sure you aren't placed next to families with children. You WILL hear them! As we did!
The remote control didn't work. I reported it, but nothing was done.
They don't have extra blankets and pillows provided in the room, so you will have to ask for them.
The desk clerks were nice. The rooms were clean!
We will stay at this location again. I highly recommend it!

Room Tip: You should probably stay on the side furthest from the highway. Make sure you don't have familie...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family