“Great Hotel to stay at in Springfield, MO”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #4 of 49 Hotels in Springfield
Tyler, Texas
“Great Hotel to stay at in Springfield, MO”
Reviewed 20 March 2012

This property has been updated and the service level of the staff was excellent.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
Paoli, IN
Reviewed 17 March 2012

Coming home from a trip to New Mexico and after having a horrible experience in El Paso with a Comfort Inn we still decided to stay at Comfort Inns the remainder of our trip. Reason is most Comfort Inn's have friendly staff and the rooms are always clean and comfortable and reasonably priced. Couldn't let one bad apple stop us from staying in them. Out of all the Comfort Inn's we patronized this Comfort Inn was by far the very best. Tony was very professional and courteous, the room was updated with modern bath and immaculate. Our room was closest to the Interstate but the traffic noise was barely noticeable. Easy sleeping and felt at home.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Springfield, Missouri
Reviewed 14 March 2012

Tony at front desk is always very professional, very cordial, recognizes me when I arrive.
Only issue I have with this facility is that someone feels it a good idea to have workout facility temperature at 85 degrees. This has happened a couple of times now, and air conditioning is not accessible in that room.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Springfield, Missouri
Reviewed 28 February 2012

been coming here for some time. Always been friendly and efficient. Very close to main section of the town.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Independence, Missouri
Reviewed 22 February 2012

Well here it is in a nutshell. I travel a lot and I can stay where ever I want. When I am in Springfield Missouri I chose the Comfort Inn & Suites. I aways feel welcome there. Tony always treats me as if a long last friend. Thank you for all the customer service
Chuck Dye
Elite Diamond Member CXD5383

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Fulton, Missouri
Reviewed 24 January 2012

I have been staying at Comfort Inn & Suites of Springfield Mo. for the last two years, every other week with my business. From check in to check out I have been nothing but perfectly satisfied. Very CLEAN easy in / out, very close to I-44 but quiet.. You will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: Make sure and tell what you need and they will take it from there.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
Overland Park, Kansas
Reviewed 18 January 2012

I had been working in the Springfield are a few nights a week from September 20, 2011 through January 6, 2012. I would stay at various Choice Hotels as I am a member of the rewards program. I checked in at the Comfort Suites on North Glenstone on one particular evening in December. I had stayed there before and loved the convenience of the location. Upon checking in the second week, I was greeted by name by the evening desk associate, Tony. Tony acknowledged my status as an important Choice Priveledge member. The chocolate chip cookies were an added bonus upon my arrival, holding me over until I could get to dinner. The breakfast variety is plentiful. A few mornings I had to leave before the official start time of serving, but the morning associate asked if he could get me something "for the road". Overall I rate this hotel as one of the best Choice properties I have visited.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business