“Typical Comfort Inn”

Comfort Inn & Suites Springfield I-44
Ranked #4 of 50 Hotels in Springfield
Reviewed 14 October 2013

The check-in was smooth. I had a reservation and all was in order. I belong to the Comfort loyality program. The clerk thanked me for my membership but didn't offer me any special recognition or bonus. My room was typical, with a microwave and frig unit. Even though the hotel is near highway 44 it was quiet. Of course there was free internet. The breakfast was typical.

Room Tip: No restaurant at this hotel but lots of close-by choices.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn & Suites Springfield I-44

Reviewed 13 October 2013

The manager, Tony, was very informative and helpful. All the staff was pleasant. Breakfast area was clean and food fresh. Small breakfast 'southern style'. Clean rooms, fresh and neat. Enjoyed the stay, appreciated the friendly helpful attitude of staff.

Room Tip: Try the comfort inn and suites in Sgfd, MO. Comfortable relaxing clean rooms for a good price.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 10 October 2013

people are friendly, rooms are nice and updated and everything works.
could use a desk with a outlet, but that's my only complaint..........................many restaurants nearby within walking distance,,..............

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 4 October 2013

We stayed there and also used one of the meeting rooms to interview for our company. It was a great experience from the booking the room to checking out. Very kind and accommodating staff. Our flight was delayed coming in to St Louis. And we were pressed for time to be there for the first interview. When we got there, Tony had everything set up and ready to go.
I was really impressed with the staff and the cleanliness of this hotel. Thanks you

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Stayed here with a group. Got a decent rate. Tony at the front desk was very pleasant but could not keep rooms and charges straight. Our arrangements were all messed up. Was assigned a room and given a key and, when I opened the door, someone was already unpacked and staying in the room. Fortunately, the person was not naked and was a member of our group, so pleasant about it.

The included breakfast was very nice. The rooms were adequate with small fridge, microwave, little table and chairs. Beds comfortable, pillows awful but I brought my own. The whole place seemed clean but decor was dated, not necessarily worn or old but dated. Very near the highway but I was not bothered by highway noise.

Toilet did not flush well and shower head was partially broken.

Not sure I'd stay again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 September 2013

First stop on cross country trip. Tony and all the staff were friendly. We arrived 9:30 pm (Sept.16th) after making reservations with Choice Hotel Rewards Program, everything fine with check in, room was clean and laid out nice. Bathroom was clean and well appointed, shower head was weird and I could not get it adjusted from its in between setting. 6am breakfast start was great as we had another 1100 miles in front of us that day. Food was plenty and fine for the price (free). Overall I would recommend this hotel for any one night overnight. Pool looked clean and hot tub was used by my travel mate. All good.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 September 2013

In the area & like Comfort Inn's so stopped here. Easy access from I-44, was on the way to Bass Pro Shop, etc. Eating area was clean & well stocked by staff. King size room with sofa & work desk was large enough you didn't feel confined. Separate sink from bathroom is always handy too. Desk staff was very friendly and made us feel very welcome -- not just oh-hum, another person to check in.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family