“great hotel”

Comfort Inn & Suites Springfield I-44
Ranked #4 of 51 Hotels in Springfield
Reviewed 2 November 2013

stay here every year in oct on way to texas.right off interstate,walk to supper.rooms always excellent.service good,breakfast good,excellent coffee,good tv reception.flat screen television.good nights sleep

Room Tip: never had a bad room
1  Thank henry d

Reviewed 30 October 2013

I booked this hotel because I had read reviews from previous travelers. The location was excellent right off I-44. I have to admit Tony at the front desk is awesome! Very courteous, helpful and professional. The room was clean and spacious. The shower actually had great water pressure (lacking in other places I have stayed). If I travel to Springfield again, I will definitely try to stay there. Sherry D.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank kcsherry2013
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Located just off I -44 hotel is clean, comfortable and well managed. Staff is friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean, & Cozy. Beds are comfortable , plenty of pillows and nice bedding. Room was spacious. recliner very comfortable. A great stay all around.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Sylvia D
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Check in, check out were good, no problems. I did not stay for breakfast but it looked okay. However, I could not access the internet. I asked at the front desk and was told to dial the number listed on a card in my room. I did and was connected to Verizon Tech Support. I spent half an hour with Tech support. Finally I connected, said thank you and goodbye. I was disconnected from the internet almost immediately and could not get back on.

I quit, went to sleep and left very early.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 October 2013

We had originally made reservations at a different hotel and found the condition of the hotel and their staff to be completely unacceptable. We were in a desperate situation and needed a room for a family of four. This was a very busy weekend and hotels were just unavailable everywhere. Tony at the front desk was simply REMARKABLE! He went way above our expectations by contacting other customers and making arrangements for us to be able to get a room for the four nights that we needed. People like Tony make Comfort Inn truly a wonderful place to stay. He was Awesome!! We hope Tony gets promoted or gets a big raise! He's a perfect example of how any business should treat their customers.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Upon arrival they had our reservation already to go. They were helpful in telling us where food and stores were located. They were close to the highway which helped for easy access. Only had 1 elevator in the middle but it was very efficient. Breakfast was awesome. Clean and friendly staff.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 17 October 2013

My husband and I stayed here for 1 night on our way to Arizona. Cassandra at the front desk was very pleasant and helpful. The room was very nice and clean. The location was perfect and very close to restaurants. Breakfast was good. We have no complaints whatsoever.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple