Comfort Inn & Suites Springfield I-44
US$72
Residence Inn Springfield(Springfield)
US$136
US$129
Days Inn Battlefield Rd/Hwy 65(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$91
Best Western Plus Springfield Airport Inn(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$92
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Route 66 Rail Haven(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$78
Greenstay Hotel & Suites(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$76
US$129
Quality Inn - US65 & East Battlefield Rd.(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$124
US$117
Quality Inn & Suites(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$81
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanchoice hotelsthe breakfast areadonutseasy accessexcellent stayhot tubwould stay here againgreat roomgreat place to staysausagehot breakfaststaff was very friendly and helpfulyogurtconvenient locationvery nice hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 January 2014

After a disappointing stay the previous night, it was refreshing to find this friendly, neat, & clean, clean, clean Inn. My husband & I will definitely stay at this Comfort Inn & Suites when we are passing through Springfield MO.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Michael C, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Springfield I-44, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2014

Dear Bette S,

Thank you kindly for reviewing us! I am so glad that you found us. You touched on everything that we strive to accomplish here at Comfort Inn & Suites Springfield. We look forward to your next visit.

Kind Regards,
Michael Coffman

Reviewed 13 January 2014

The Comfort Inn & Suites in Springfield, MO, is the best Choice Privileges hotel we've stayed at in the state. We took immediate notice of the neatness, cleanliness and attention to detail. The staff was very welcoming and even called our room to be sure everything was to our approval. It was a good nights sleep in a very comfortable room. Even for a Saturday night it was quiet; without the usual door slamming. The breakfast food was excellent and the dining room was neat and clean. We have NO complaints! No doubt, we will be staying here every time we have an over-night trip to Springfield.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Michael C, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Springfield I-44, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

Debruhaines,

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! My staff and I take much pride in providing our guests with second-to-none customer service that makes them feel like they were right at home. I am so pleased that you came away from this experience feeling just that.

I also want to thank you for noticing how diligent our housekeeping staff works to make sure our guest rooms are spotless. I would put their efforts up against anyone out there; including the bigger guys!

Thank you again for the kind remarks and we look forward to serving you again real soon.

Michael Coffman

Reviewed 20 December 2013

I travel to the Springfield area multiple times a year and I never stay anywhere else. When you find perfection you stay with it...literally. The location is convenient to anywhere you wish to go in the city with being situated on Glenstone with ready access to I-44 and U.S. 65 hwy. The condition of the hotel and the cleanliness is second to none. But the true benefit is the courtesy and friendliness of the staff members. Tony recognizes me by person whenever I phone to make a reservation and greets me by name when I enter the door and he always has a smile on his face. Service is fantastic!!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 December 2013

This is a wonderful motel and provides all the comforts of home...plus! The staff is cordial and responsive, the rooms are beautifully furnished, spacious and comfortable. We had the king suite which included a couch and desk in a sitting area. A convenient lap desk was placed on the bed for out use - a nice touch. They provided fresh-baked (warm) cookies in the lobby, which was beautifully decorated with a chandelier, fireplace, couch and the breakfast area. Always fresh coffee, too. The hot breakfast was excellent, with eggs, biscuits and gravy, cereals, waffles, etc. The breakfast hostess was also very friendly and efficient. We used the exercise room, which was clean and sanitary, had an excellent weight machine, tread mills, bicycles and ski machine, water dispenser and towels. They also had a computer room with easy internet access. We stayed on two separate occasions and both times received the same great service. I had only one complaint, that the tub didn't drain, which we discovered in the morning and at check-out the desk clerk indicated that they'd get right on it. The motel is scheduled for some renovations in the near future, but it didn't appear to need it. I highly recommend this motel for a good night's rest. A+ rating!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 December 2013

This is an excellent place to stay with many necessities close to the location. Tony is outstanding and is great leadership for the rest of the team. He has taught the rest of the front desk staff to have the "Yes" mentality. The staff is also very proactive to the needs of their guests.

Room Tip: The work out room is very conducive to a good aerobic workout!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business