“Nice little find”

Imo's Pizza
Ranked #8 of 31 Restaurants in Sullivan
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 23 June 2014

The family stopped in while heading to Meramec caverns for a quick lunch. We try to stay away from chains as much as possible and like to try new places while traveling so chose Imo's. The staff was all smiles and very friendly from the moment we walked in the door. The facility was very clean and the restrooms were well taken care of, a must have and one that most places fail in when located so close to the freeway. They have the typical Italian pizza joint menu. Though we didn't try any of their pizzas the sandwiches were very good and hit the spot. Keep up the friendly, clean atmosphere!

1  Thank J G

Reviewed 8 April 2014

I must admit, I am from St. Louis and still not a big provel person. But we were traveling and the only other quick restaurants at the Sullivan exit were burger joints. I thought I'd give Imo's a shot. It so happened they had a Wed. special, buy one extra large pizza and get one free. We ordered a small salad, and one sausage pi and one chicken. The amount of meat was quite impressive. The sausage was plentiful. The chicken was cut chicken breast....I could even tell it was actual meat. Frankly, the food was great, the staff friendly and the place clean. I don't know if this location is special or what, but I will return.

Reviewed 16 January 2014

St Louis pizza has a unique taste and Imo's pizza definitely lives up to that. Staff was friendly and the food was delivered quickly. Salads were just lettuce and cheese, no really that tasty.

Reviewed 26 July 2013

We no longer live in St Louis and eating at Imo's is a treat.
This location was clean with a good staff.
The two of us shared one "lunch box special".
We shared the eight inch mini pizza with two toppings, very good.
I had the toasted ravioli, good
She had the provel bites, very good.
We shared the dessert, she said almost OK, I said almost good.
Size, when sharing it. Maybe we should have added one side salad.
Over all a very good cheap meal for the two of us.
Will do this again.

Reviewed 3 May 2013

My Family and I love Imos it has been a family favorite for years and we will continue to go there. We love how much you get for your money and we like how friendly the people that work tehre are