“Great food”
Review of Shrimp Daddys

Shrimp Daddys
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Me and my husband a at shrimp daddy's last night for the first time great martinis great food great service. Shrimp sampler platter was wonderful

Reviewed 4 March 2014

The food is superb, no matter what you order. We live at Lake of the Ozarks, and have hundreds of restaurants to choose from, but this is one of the best. I've loved everything I've had here. Red beans and rice is one of my favorite. Jambalaya, gumbo, shrimp dishes, and wonderful burgers, it's all good. The owner is a delightful guy, from L.ouisiana

Reviewed 16 August 2013

4 of us dine here on a Friday night. Crowded and happy diners. From the appetizers, o the desserts, everything tasted fabulous. I ordered the grilled shrimp dinner, and my only disappointment was that there were only 5 small shrimp served. The shrimp on the appetizer plate were triple the size. I was expecting 6-8 large shrimp. But that was the only disappointment in an otherwise fab meal.

1  Thank MarciaLHansen
Reviewed 6 August 2013

We recently ate at this unbelievable restaurant, do not let the outside, the décor or the location distract you, the food is worth it. It is one of those old restaurants that still smell of cigarette smoke, you can see the kitchen from the dining room, there are red checked table clothes, wine choices are red and white, the owner is right there each night and the food is exceptional! The owner makes trips to LA every two weeks to get the food that is served, anything "shrimp" is delicious from the Etofe to the bacon wrapped stuffed shrimp and the fish sandwich. Just a down to earth eatery. Nothing fancy at all!!!

1  Thank jlw49
Reviewed 7 July 2013

Our first night of vacation we wanted seafood and read reviews here. It was a drive but worth the trip. The horseradish stuffed shrimp was wrapped in bacon and delicious. I would drive there to eat it again. I had the grilled shrimp with potatoes and was disappointed to only get a handful for fourteen dollars. My son got a shrimp po boy sandwich that was piled high with shrimp and so tasty and crisp. My husband had a burger that was perfectly cooked. The owner came around and talked about our interesting dessert that comes with the check. It is a cross between pecan muffin and cookie. Really good. Seafood and burgers were really good. A must try.

2  Thank illinois101