If the wosrt thing i can say about the four days we stayed at the resort is the coffee maker was slower than mine at home then you should realize that we had a great time! There is no room service (which we don't use anyway) the view was awsome we had a two room cottage that we shared with another couple plenty of room for the four of us. King size bed made it so I had to go find my wife in the middle of the night (used to a full sized bed) the indoor pool and hot tub were clean and open during the hours that are advertised, as far as I could tell everything on their web site was true! We didn't look for the fitness center however everything else was as advertised. By the time it was time to go home it felt like we were leaving home! No restaurant at the resort, full kitchens and grill out on the deck (grilling pad to protect from fire was there) eliminated the need. A few miles away and you can find restaurants if you so need! There is wifi and cable so your not totally back in the dark ages, but you can be if you want. We had a great trip and will be back! P.S Thank to Kathy for your recommendation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lakeview Resort is located in Sunrise Beach, Missouri on Lake of the Ozarks and tucked on the end of three peninsulas. Lakeview Resort is your place to explore new frontiers, have quality family time, and relax as you enjoy the surroundings and embark on new adventures. Family owned and operated since 1946, we have been creating memories for families for generations. Our guests will find that our resort is unique with it's heritage. With lakefront lodging ranging from 1 to 7 bedrooms, we can handle couples to the largest of families. Accommodations at Lakeview Resort range from a cozy cottage for 2, to a deluxe penthouse 5 bedroom condo. The off season is great one of our units with a fireplace and jacuzzi tub and a lovely view of the lake. All of our units have fully equipped kitchens. We also offer RV sites with hookups for electric, water, and sewer and include use of all Lakeview amenities. Our amenities are vast and include tennis, basketball, bocce ball, sand volleyball, shuffle board, indoor and outdoor pools (including a toddler pool), sauna, boat and swimming docks, campfire sites and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lakeview Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeview Resort Sunrise Beach
- Lakeview Hotel Sunrise Beach