Stayed at the hotel at the resort. The rooms are way overpriced. The decor is old and the walls very thin. We could hear everybody in the hallway and adjacent rooms. There was a bag of trash in the hallway when we arrivied and was still there the next day. The rooms and furniture need updated. I'll never stay there again unless improvements are made.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lakeview Resort is located in Sunrise Beach, Missouri on Lake of the Ozarks and tucked on the end of three peninsulas. Lakeview Resort is your place to explore new frontiers, have quality family time, and relax as you enjoy the surroundings and embark on new adventures. Family owned and operated since 1946, we have been creating memories for families for generations. Our guests will find that our resort is unique with it's heritage. With lakefront lodging ranging from 1 to 7 bedrooms, we can handle couples to the largest of families. Accommodations at Lakeview Resort range from a cozy cottage for 2, to a deluxe penthouse 5 bedroom condo. The off season is great one of our units with a fireplace and jacuzzi tub and a lovely view of the lake. All of our units have fully equipped kitchens. We also offer RV sites with hookups for electric, water, and sewer and include use of all Lakeview amenities. Our amenities are vast and include tennis, basketball, bocce ball, sand volleyball, shuffle board, indoor and outdoor pools (including a toddler pool), sauna, boat and swimming docks, campfire sites and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with getaroom.com so you can book your Lakeview Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeview Resort Sunrise Beach
- Lakeview Hotel Sunrise Beach