We My 3 siblings and our kids all rented Westgate Condo 342. This was a privately owned condo we rented through Lakeview. Since it wasn't owned by them, there were no pictures on the website BUT the office personel emailed me pics. We arrived and it was BEAUTIFUL! Its was clean, the walls weren't scuffed, the furniture was NICE. It seriously looked like a brand new place. I LOVED waking up to the lake right off the balcony....it was the highlight of the trip. Everyone we delt with in the office was extremely polite and helpful. I would say the only downfall to the resort would be there seemed to be alot maintanance that needed to be done in common areas. Many arcade games were down, sauna was out of order, so was weight room, and some of docks needed repairs. These places needed updating, and I'm not sure about the cabins & other suites, I never saw the insides of those. If we return to the lake we would definitley return to Lakeview AND return to Westgate condo 342, and just hope that more amenities would be in working order. Like I stated before though, the girls in the office were sweet and very helpful though from the time I booked it 3 months prior, and called over & over asking 100 questions,till the time we left. This impressed me in itself!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lakeview Resort is located in Sunrise Beach, Missouri on Lake of the Ozarks and tucked on the end of three peninsulas. Lakeview Resort is your place to explore new frontiers, have quality family time, and relax as you enjoy the surroundings and embark on new adventures. Family owned and operated since 1946, we have been creating memories for families for generations. Our guests will find that our resort is unique with it's heritage. With lakefront lodging ranging from 1 to 7 bedrooms, we can handle couples to the largest of families. Accommodations at Lakeview Resort range from a cozy cottage for 2, to a deluxe penthouse 5 bedroom condo. The off season is great one of our units with a fireplace and jacuzzi tub and a lovely view of the lake. All of our units have fully equipped kitchens. We also offer RV sites with hookups for electric, water, and sewer and include use of all Lakeview amenities. Our amenities are vast and include tennis, basketball, bocce ball, sand volleyball, shuffle board, indoor and outdoor pools (including a toddler pool), sauna, boat and swimming docks, campfire sites and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lakeview Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeview Resort Sunrise Beach
- Lakeview Hotel Sunrise Beach