“Terrible Breakfast Buffet”

Franky & Louie's Beach Front Bar & Grill
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Read the reviews regarding the breakfast buffet. Went Sunday morning and the atmosphere is for the 21 year old crowd. I wished I had researched this further as it cost $11 per person and was not worth the money.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

we went there for the first time and stayed the week of the boat shootout..the staff was awsome.,.freindly people all over..even got a ride back to campsite from ozark ted when we were to buzzed to walk.lol..loved it and will be back for more!!! we visited last year in august

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Loved the beach for the kids. Needs more on going clean up during the day. Food - average waterfront food.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We went there on a Tuesday evening, So it was a little slow, but, looked like it would be a lot of fun during the full swing of a summer weekend. They had lots of sand with cornhole being played. Very close to an RV park, for those people, who camp. I think they offer live entertainment on different nites.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

My group of 8 rented a boat and wanted a place to go for lunch. My husband and I are familiar with Frankie & Louie's and thought it would be great for the kids. Parking the boat is challenging but they had a lady working the dock helping people so that was awesome.

We could only find 2 tables for four to sit at. We ordered food and a larger table opened up. We were told we could not move to the larger table until our food came and we cashed out. I understand the cashing out portion of restaurants but to tell us we couldn't move until our food arrived...not very customer service oriented. Food wasn't bad - but typical bar food. Adult beverages were pricy. I believe a bucket of Bud Light cost us $22.00 and there were only 5 in the bucket...

But a great atmosphere if you have never been. I would recommend trying it once.