One of my best hotel experiences of the year. Upgraded to a top floor corner room + concierge lounge access, an unexpected surprise! Very comfortable room and great layout - bath area is nicely separate from the sleeping area, which is great for 2 people with different sleep/rise times. Good beds, good and quiet A/C. Really great indoor lap pool.
Every staff person we met was friendly and service-minded, especially the concierge lounge staff and the maintenance people (we had two minor issues, each dealt with fast & friendly). Clearly this is a hotel that values its customers and supports its staff. Though the location is a bit far from the center of St. Louis, and the exterior architecture is dull and suburban, I'd return for the interior style, the comfort, and the people (and the pools!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome you to visit us at our St. Louis luxury lakefront hotel, which is minutes from Lambert Airport, Busch Stadium, Six Flags, the Gateway Arch, and Forest Park. Marriott St. Louis West offers on-site dining at the newly renovated Blue Fire Grill, a contemporary fitness center, outdoor hiking trails, indoor/outdoor pools, a sauna and whirlpool. All guestrooms feature plush bedding, marble bathrooms, a large desk, and Bath & Body Works amenities. Concierge-level guestrooms include exclusive access to the Concierge Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott St. Louis West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Louis Marriott West Hotel Chesterfield
- Marriott Hotel Saint Louis
- Marriott Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Marriott