I'll make this easy. Location, good, bar were all fine. My main issue was a room that had obvious issues that they had to be ignoring. Really obvious things that needed to be fixed and just weren't.
I would only stay here again if I ha a business trip because I sort of wouldn't care. I wouldn't take my girlfriend or family here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We welcome you to visit us at our St. Louis luxury lakefront hotel, which is minutes from Lambert Airport, Busch Stadium, Six Flags, the Gateway Arch, and Forest Park. Marriott St. Louis West offers on-site dining at the newly renovated Blue Fire Grill, a contemporary fitness center, outdoor hiking trails, indoor/outdoor pools, a sauna and whirlpool. All guestrooms feature plush bedding, marble bathrooms, a large desk, and Bath & Body Works amenities. Concierge-level guestrooms include exclusive access to the Concierge Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott St. Louis West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Louis Marriott West Hotel Chesterfield
- Marriott Hotel Saint Louis
- Marriott Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Marriott