“Best hotel I've ever stayed at!”

Luxury Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Troy
Bellingham
“Best hotel I've ever stayed at!”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

We had a group reservation for a wedding group in town, and we were recommended by our relatives in town. I must say, all of our guests were pleased and happy with their stay. They were thanking us for choosing a very nice and comfortable hotel in town to meet their needs. They enjoyed the swimming pool, the free breakfast with sandwiches and omelets. There were a lot of teens so they enjoyed the really fast interest for free. The rooms were very clean and well kept. Planning a wedding is hard, and sometimes when things go wrong, it gets hard to handle all the stress. The hotel managed everything, and we had no issues and the guests returned home happy after the reception. We loved to thank the management team for helping us with the wedding and making our stressful night a little less stressful. Thank you once again for such a pleasant stay.

• Stayed April 2014
Luxuryinn S, Manager at Luxury Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Dear Rainbowssh, It is great to hear that you had a first class stay with us! Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Luxury Inn is striving to provide the best stay for guests. We look forward to welcoming you back soon! Kind Regards, Luxury Inn & Suites Staff and Management

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Seattle
Reviewed 3 April 2014

This was one of our stops while traveling back home from our family reunion. We were very tired and sleepy and were looking for a place to sleep. I was very happy to find this place as the rates were reasonable and affordable, compared to others, this place was very clean and nice. They updates their place and did a few remodeling a so the place looks brand new.

We had such a peaceful sleep that we slept through all night without any hesitation, beds were super comfy.
Breakfast in the morning was very good, honestly they had a lot to offer then what i expected. There were omelets, croissant sandwiches, bagels, toast, muffins, danishes, 4 different kinds of cereal, and of course the oj and coffee. Had a very good breakfast because we had a long drive back home. What a wonderful place and look forward staying there again if we ever do come by.

• Stayed February 2014
We are glad to hear that you had enjoyed your stay with us. Luxury Inn likes to thank you for taking your time to write our hotel a review on your recent stay. I hope to see you in the future where you choose Luxury Inn 7 Suites as your next stay. Have a wonderful day.
Sand Springs, Oklahoma
Reviewed 2 April 2014

The stay was very nice, and was very pleased with the quality of the stay and the service. I had a pleasure staying in one of the hot tub suites, they were very relaxing. I start work next month, and will be coming every week for each night and they were very nice to give me a deal for the amount of days I will be stopping. I will be looking forward to my next couple of days for stay.

Room Tip: you wont be disappointed.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Luxuryinn S, Manager at Luxury Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Thank you for writing our hotel a kind review for your most recent visit. We are most certainly glad that you enjoyed your stay and the hot tub suite room as well. We also look forward to seeing you again at Luxury Inn & Suites. Have a wonderful day!
Sacramento, California
Reviewed 22 March 2014

1.We stay here every year, and must say our trip never goes bad. We enjoy it each time we come by. They are always working hard to satisfy the guests, and the staff is super friendly and helpful. We love their breakfast, that consist of breakfast sandwiches, omelets, bagels, pastries and much more. For the price, I I believe this place is great. Everyone has been raising their rates up high, but this hotel has kept a decent rate for the past few years we have came by. They understand how hard the economy is and I am truly grateful they think about their guest’s satisfaction more than the business for their own profit. The manager and the front desk receptionists were truly great full. The housekeeping does a real good job on keeping the rooms looking fresh new. Love this place and will continue to come here every year. :)

• Stayed March 2014
Thank you for taking time out to write our hotel a kind review. We are glad that you had a pleasant stay and all of your accommodation needs were met. We hope to see you choose Luxury Inn & Suites Hotel as your next stay again if you ever pass by. Thank you and have a wonderful day!
Troy, New York
Reviewed 20 March 2014

From a long days traveling I stopped at this hotel looking for a good nights sleep. I was glad I found a decent place within my budget. The rooms were clean the rooms also had fast net service. breakfast was good at the price. the employee jack checks and keeps eye on everyone in the parking lot to make sure nothing goes wrong. since it was hard to find a parking their. I definitely recommend this place :) happy with my visit

Room Tip: Rooms are very clean
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Luxuryinn S, Manager at Luxury Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 21 March 2014
Luxury Inn likes to thank you for taking time out of your schedule to write us a kind review. We are glad to hear that our staff has been doing a good job on fulfilling guest satisfaction. Luxury Inn likes to keep the guests safety as a number one priority here, and we are glad that you have noticed. Thank you for choosing Luxury Hotel as your stay and look forward to seeing you again. Have a wonderful day!
Moscow Mills, Missouri
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Stayed at this place for one evening. It was cheaper than the Super 8 and looked a lot cleaner than the cheaper hotel, that's why we decided to stay at this place. The staff was very friendly and had extra necessities if we ran out. It is honestly the cheaper cleaner stay in town. It's also within walking distance of multiple food places and stores such as Dollar General.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Luxury Inn & Suites. We also like to kindly Thank you for taking time out to write us a kind review. Look forward to seeing you again in the future, and thank you once again for the kind compliments. Have a great day!
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 9 March 2014

I stay here every time I fly from the UK for business. The team here hasn’t changed much in the last 5 years it seems. It’s great to walk in and see familiar faces. I just have to make one call and they know who I am, and they make sure to save a room for me. All I Do is give my name, and everything is set. The little things impress me here. The staff remembers me and my name. Ridiculously quick room service where and the rooms are a good size, with comfy beds and easy to use air conditioners/heaters. Their wifi network is just amazing. Everything you need, you can find at Luxury Inn for a great and low price, especially if you are on a budget

Room Tip: choose hot tub rooom is very big
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
We really appreciate the time you have taken to write us a kind review. We are very happy that our team is doing a great work to keep you happy for the past 5 years, bringing you back each year. Hope the staff continues to do their hard work to continue having you as our guest for the next incoming years. Thank you for choosing Luxury Inn as your stay. Have a wonderful day.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Troy
Super 8 Troy
No photo provided
Crossroads Heritage Motel
#7 of 9 in Wentzville
The Hiding Place Bed and Breakfast

Been to Luxury Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!