“What happened”

Add it.
Ponderosa Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 30 November 2012

have always enjoyed eating there but our last experiance was not the best. the meal selection i got was tough as shoe leather and the buffet was not as well stocked as has been in the past. maybe we just had a bad night. also the teenage staff was more interested in giggling with each other than taking care of business.

Reviewed 12 July 2012 via mobile

Ok, were to begin, we went there June 30th, 2012. Upon arrival, there was chicken bones in the breeze way before walking in the resturant, we ordered our food, sat down by the buffet, when walking over the carpet, you could here your shoes squish in the carpet. Went up to the buffet, DIRTY PLATES, the whole stack. I told the lady working the buffet, but plates still stayed there, I try to get a salad, CUCUMBERS looked a month old, TOMATOES a month old, FRESH ROLLS, so hard looked a year old. FRIED CHICKEN, a month old. WINGS TASTED LIKE RUBBER, I got my steak, ALL GRISSEL, FRENCH FRIES, looked like death warmed over, they were so cold, my wife ordered the TIPS, and got maybe 8 little pieces ,only 3 little mushrooms, an 3 slithers of onion, when asked if we could get more, they wanted to charge us more, so nope didn't pay for that, I got another steak, SAME FRIES. while eating the buffet people don't where gloves, they cross contaminate the foods by dropping other food in it, then grabing the food with bare hands, and put it were it goes. When putting more food out, they don't take the old out, or even mix it up, they just dump the new on top. When talked to manager, we wasn't even offered a refund, when asked for corporate number, told there is none, that the owners stay in Ill. GLEN CARBIN PONDEROSA, when you look that number up, THAT STORE HAS BEEN SHUT DOW. WHY?????? We was told that we would get a call back, here it is 3 Weeks later, still no call. I will not be going to this PONDEROSA, AND YOU HAVE TO AT LEAST PUT 1 star on it, or review will not post. NAAAAAAAAAAAAAASTY. And we only seen our waitress, 1 time at our table, I had to get our own drinks.

1  Thank GraveDiggerNXWA
Reviewed 26 February 2012

Last time I was there there was literally vomit on the outside door. I hope they have improved some, but I have never been back!